Windows 10: camera software

Discus and support camera software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Canon sx40hs camera, when downloading a picture my software comes up OK but won't stay on the screen long enough to move the picture to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LouisCollier, Dec 10, 2018.

1. camera software

I have a Canon sx40hs camera, when downloading a picture my software comes up OK but won't stay on the screen long enough to move the picture to a folder. It worked fine last week.

:)

LouisCollier, Dec 10, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 10, 2018
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Dec 10, 2018
  4. camera software

Camera is not opening

Hi Hardik,

One of the possible reasons why the camera is not opening after the update is the antivirus software that's blocking it or it could be that the driver is outdated.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps listed on this
    link. The link contains troubleshooting steps such as checking the antivirus and the outdated webcam driver.

Kindly update us with the result and let us know if you need further help.

Eileen Gal, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

camera software

1. camera software - Similar Threads - camera software

2. Microsoft camera software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft camera software?: Need: Win. 10 Camera software that will allow alternating between projecting a video stream to projecting a jpg from a file. Is there any MS Software that will do this?...
  3. Microsoft camera software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft camera software?: Need: Win. 10 Camera software that will allow alternating between projecting a video stream to projecting a jpg from a file. Is there any MS Software that will do this?...
  4. Microsoft camera software?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows camera is not working, I updated software but still get the OxA00F4244<...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows camera is not working, I updated software but still get the OxA00F4244<...: Windows camera is not working, I updated software but still get the OxA00F4244< NoCamerasAreAttached» codeevery time, may you please assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-camera-is-not-working-i-updated-software/3c5b1db4-08bd-430e-b3a5-a492c13b6c6b
  6. Windows camera is not working, I updated software but still get the OxA00F4244<...

Windows camera is not working, I updated software but still get the OxA00F4244<...: Windows camera is not working, I updated software but still get the OxA00F4244< NoCamerasAreAttached» codeevery time, may you please assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-camera-is-not-working-i-updated-software/3c5b1db4-08bd-430e-b3a5-a492c13b6c6b
  7. How do I plug in a camera and get the software to load?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I plug in a camera and get the software to load?: I take pictures with Canon cameras. I process pictures with Photoshop. Ever since Windows XP, when I plugged in a camera, DSLR or point and shoot, the appropriate Canon software would load automatically to transfer the images. When I closed that software, the Canon...
  8. How do I plug in a camera and get the software to load?

How do I plug in a camera and get the software to load?: I take pictures with Canon cameras. I process pictures with Photoshop. Ever since Windows XP, when I plugged in a camera, DSLR or point and shoot, the appropriate Canon software would load automatically to transfer the images. When I closed that software, the Canon...
  9. Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.: I am running Windows 11 via Parallels on my new M1 MacBook Pro. The camera appears as a "MTP Portable Device" in my device manager under "Portable Devices." On my old windows laptop, it was always shown correctly as the "Nikon Z 6." It also worked perfectly with the same...
  10. Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.

Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.: I am running Windows 11 via Parallels on my new M1 MacBook Pro. The camera appears as a "MTP Portable Device" in my device manager under "Portable Devices." On my old windows laptop, it was always shown correctly as the "Nikon Z 6." It also worked perfectly with the same...