Windows 10: camera starting up slowly

Discus and support camera starting up slowly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my camera app in windows 10 takes some time to start up even when being using in Microsoft's apps such as skype. when it is used in applications like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AryaveerDahiya, May 6, 2021.

1. camera starting up slowly

my camera app in windows 10 takes some time to start up even when being using in Microsoft's apps such as skype. when it is used in applications like zoom , many times it shows a black screen while other times , it causes the application to not respond i.e. : zoom stops responding . I need to restart the computer for it to work properly but it doesn't resolve the issue permanently as the issue starts again after some time . the flash light next to my camera lights up but the picture come in late. the drivers for my camera are also up to date as i have checked many times in device manag

:)

AryaveerDahiya, May 6, 2021

2. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 6, 2021
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    camera orientation

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums?

1. Did you notice any changes prior to this issue?
    2. What is the exact model of the computer?
    3. What is the error you get when you launch the app?

Meanwhile I suggest to refer to the steps mentioned in the link and let us know if it helps.

Camera doesn't work in Windows 10

Please get back to us with the required information, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, May 6, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

camera starting up slowly

Unable to open camera 0xa00F4271(0x8007001F)

Hi Jawad,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which troubleshooting steps are you referring to?
    • Does this issue occurs in any particular app e.g. Skype?

Try to use the camera on different apps or websites and check if it works fine. Refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Windows can't find or start the camera:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/can-not-find-start-camera-webcam

Do let us know if you are able to use Camera. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 6, 2021
Thema:

camera starting up slowly

1. camera starting up slowly - Similar Threads - camera starting slowly

2. Camera selection on start-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera selection on start-up: When I use my Dell laptop on the docking station the facial recognition cannot find the built in camera but it does not transfer to the external camera I also have connected. However when the computer goes into lock through no use and I then return and it looks for a camera...
  3. Camera selection on start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera selection on start-up: When I use my Dell laptop on the docking station the facial recognition cannot find the built in camera but it does not transfer to the external camera I also have connected. However when the computer goes into lock through no use and I then return and it looks for a camera...
  4. Chrome starts slowly

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome starts slowly: Hello, Recently my Google Chrome browser has begun taking a few seconds to start up. I believe the problem started with a recent Windows Update. I think it was the following update, but I am not sure: KB5003173. Before the update Chrome took maybe 2 seconds to start the first...
  5. Camera starting up slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera starting up slowly: my camera app in windows 10 takes some time to start up even when being using in Microsoft's apps such as skype. when it is used in applications like zoom , many times it shows a black screen while other times , it causes the application to not respond i.e. : zoom stops...
  6. Chrome/Edge/Firefox all start up slowly, but internet explorer starts up instantly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome/Edge/Firefox all start up slowly, but internet explorer starts up instantly?: Since a windows update, my chrome has suddenly been starting up very inconsistently and slowly. It used to be instant (less than a second) vs now being anywhere from 7-15 seconds. I did the basic troubleshooting steps and they didn’t help. After another windows update,...
  7. "camera starting up" but never actually starts up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "camera starting up" but never actually starts up: When I try to use anything that requires use of my laptop's camera google meets, zoom, cyberlink youcam, camera app, etc, the camera never turns on. I've already checked for updates for my laptop and for the drivers, as well as made sure that my privacy settings allowed use...
  8. Computer starts up slowly and then freezes up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer starts up slowly and then freezes up: My computer is slow starting up and about 30 minutes later it freezes up and I have to turn it off and try to look for the problem. I've looked on HP support assistant and can't find the problem. I recently received the free McAfee antivirus but I didn't want because it was...
  9. camera not working on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera not working on start up: camera recognition not working on the startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-start-up/fe8b7309-2f43-4238-b552-10a9df2fa2c3
  10. windiws start up camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windiws start up camera: on start up, it says opening camera for about 10-15 seconds then says could not turn camera on, use login password. that works fine. went into the signin options and tried to reset up the hello screen and it said there also "could not start up camera" this is a windows 10...