Windows 10: camera takes picture, displays for a second, then overlays with a foggy circular image

Discus and support camera takes picture, displays for a second, then overlays with a foggy circular image in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; tried driver reinstall and troubleshooter and reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonHue9, Apr 13, 2022.

1. DonHue9 Win User

camera takes picture, displays for a second, then overlays with a foggy circular image

tried driver reinstall and troubleshooter and reboot

:)

DonHue9, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Apr 13, 2022
  3. N8 delivering foggy images with applicable settings

So wait, you're taking pictures with protective film on the lens and you ask why pictures are foggy?

krisq---01, Apr 13, 2022
  4. camera takes picture, displays for a second, then overlays with a foggy circular image

Can you set certain applications to not display on second monitor?

Hi,

This concern may be due to your display configuration. In order to resolve this issue, we suggest that you edit it by following these steps:

• Press Windows + I.
    • Select System, and then Display.
    • Under Multiple displays select Extend these displays.
    • Also, your display screens should be aligned. See picture below for reference:

camera takes picture, displays for a second, then overlays with a foggy circular image 8d44c6af-0a89-41c0-aadc-5473828de39f.png

Let us know if the steps provided resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

camera takes picture, displays for a second, then overlays with a foggy circular image

1. camera takes picture, displays for a second, then overlays with a foggy circular image - Similar Threads - camera takes picture

2. camera does not take picture or video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera does not take picture or video: The camera is not working, only seeing a black screen when app is open... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-does-not-take-picture-or-video/25bbff3a-5cd1-46d3-be82-8eba8d63dec2
  3. camera does not take picture or video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera does not take picture or video: The camera is not working, only seeing a black screen when app is open... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-does-not-take-picture-or-video/25bbff3a-5cd1-46d3-be82-8eba8d63dec2
  4. camera takes picture, displays for a second, then overlays with a foggy circular image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera takes picture, displays for a second, then overlays with a foggy circular image: tried driver reinstall and troubleshooter and reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-takes-picture-displays-for-a-second-then/d52456b1-b16b-4519-80ef-6e3b76352cd1
  5. camera takes picture, displays for a second, then overlays with a foggy circular image

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera takes picture, displays for a second, then overlays with a foggy circular image: tried driver reinstall and troubleshooter and reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-takes-picture-displays-for-a-second-then/d52456b1-b16b-4519-80ef-6e3b76352cd1
  6. laptop camera - not picture displaying

laptop camera - not picture displaying: I turned on my laptop this morning and started a zoom session with my students. There is no picture being shown. There is a camera symbol with a line through it - meaning no camera I am sure. I had no problems using the camera on Thursday when I used zoom. Can someone...
  7. Camera Not taking picture.

Camera Not taking picture.: Hi, I am not able to use Camera in my Laptop. If I open Camera App, front camera is recognized light started glowing, I could Front camera facing message on screen but when I click take photo button , some click sound is coming and it is NOT capturing photo. I have...
  8. Built in camera takes grainy pictures

Built in camera takes grainy pictures: My built in camera on my laptop takes grainy pictures, windows 10. How can this be fixed. Below is the specs of my laptop. TY Toshiba Satellite L55-C5272 Operating Systems Windows 10 hard drive capacity- 1 TB processor speed- 2.2 GHz processor brand- Intel processor type-...
  9. Second Monitor Not Displaying Image

Second Monitor Not Displaying Image: Hi, I am using a Windows 10 laptop, I have a problem where my second display which is connected via HDMI is detected and seems to get a signal as it turns on but it doesn't display an image. My primary monitor uses the internal Intel gpu while my secondary is using the...
  10. Built In Camera Takes pictures but no video

Built In Camera Takes pictures but no video: My built-in webcam/camera was working fine last week when I used it last. When I went to use it today, it would take pictures but not video which is what I need. Some solutions had to do with finding the camera on the control panel and device manager, but I couldn't find it...