Windows 10: Camera unable to save the photo

Discus and support Camera unable to save the photo in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, last time I accidentally delete the file named "Photo Capture" because I think that this file is uselessBut when I open the camera, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arh_wen0402, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Camera unable to save the photo

Hi everyone, last time I accidentally delete the file named "Photo Capture" because I think that this file is uselessBut when I open the camera, it cannot capture and record the videoWhat should I do now?My device is Huawei Matebook D15

:)

arh_wen0402, Jul 31, 2021

2. Camera unable to save photo Error code: 0xA00F424F(0x80004005)

Q:
    Camera unable to save photo Error code: 0xA00F424F(0x80004005) and camera not working

santa tamang, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    MS Camera App

Hi,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're unable to change the location of where you save your photos. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to choose other location before aside from This PC or D Drive?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change the location where you save your Photos as a work around:

• Go to Libraries then select the Camera Roll.
    • Right-clicked Camera Roll and choose Properties.
    • Under Camera Roll Properties, Click the button Add and look for OneDrive.
    • After choosing OneDrive, click Set as location button.
    • Click Apply and OK.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Camera unable to save the photo

When I take a photo of myself with my laptop camera, what directory is it placed in?

By default, your pictures should appear in your Pictures\Camera Roll folder. If they aren't there, follow these steps to figure out where they are being saved:

1. Take a picture with the camera app.
    2. Click the thumbnail of the picture you just took at the bottom right of the app.
    3. When the photo viewer opens, click the three dots (...) at the top right and select "File Info".

A panel will then appear and it will tell you the directory where your picture is located.

If you created your account picture by going to your account settings and then selecting "create your picture -> camera", then the picture will not have been stored in your camera roll. It will be located in %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures as mentioned by @kicken.

Alex Myers, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Camera unable to save the photo

1. Camera unable to save the photo - Similar Threads - Camera unable save

2. Camera can't save photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera can't save photos: Hi, I'm new to this forum but i have a serious problem. My camera looks fine and still can be activated but cant take photos and capture videos. It came up a error code looks like this : 0XA00F424F<photocapturefilecreationfailed>0x800703E6. Please help me to solve this...
  3. Camera can't save photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera can't save photos: Hi, I'm new to this forum but i have a serious problem. My camera looks fine and still can be activated but cant take photos and capture videos. It came up a error code looks like this : 0XA00F424F<photocapturefilecreationfailed>0x800703E6. Please help me to solve this...
  4. Camera can't save photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. unable to save photo from video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to save photo from video: Hi I am using Microsoft 10 photo app. It does not let me save a photo from the video. I was able to do it a few hours ago but now it won't let me. Please help. By the way, I did pay for the 360 Microsoft and it is still current. Thanks. Crystal...
  6. Camera does not save video or photos

Camera does not save video or photos: I recieved an error code, 0xA00F424F<PhotoCaptureFileCreationFailed> 0x80070005 when I tried to take a photo and got a slightly different code, 0xA00F425F<VideoCaptureFileCreationFailed> 0x80070005 How do I get the camera working properly? I can see myself but it will not...
  7. photo unable to save as jpeg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo unable to save as jpeg: When I go to pictures I cannot save pictures as a jpeg file, I use Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-unable-to-save-as-jpeg/82d818f3-1453-4fff-8532-a0555a044ef1"
  8. unable to save edited photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to save edited photos: I'm unable to save edited photos. They are mine, I took them and placed them on my Windows laptop and share them with my iphone and ipad. I do not understand technobabble. I need the editing format to work, simple as that, I need the fix. If someone answers that if I share to...
  9. Camera App accessed by CameraCaptureUI is not saving photos

Camera App accessed by CameraCaptureUI is not saving photos: When calling the CameraCaptureUI, the Camera app showed up as intended and I was able to click on the take photo button. But when the button was clicked the camera screen greys out and no image were saved. This affect all Panasonic Toughpads devices with Win 10 Enterprise...
  10. Cannot save photos from camera app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot save photos from camera app: I am unable to save photos because I receive an error saying that this photo is not saved. I tried to fix it but the pops up with an error message shows up again and again. Help me because it is really annoying not be able to save taken photos. ( camera app on Surface Book 2)...