Windows 10: camera video not playing

Discus and support camera video not playing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i record a few video by win cam in win 10 and tranfer them into an sd cardbut now some of files show 0 kb and some file show perfect mb/gb but both of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by piashhasan1, Jan 31, 2019.

1. camera video not playing

i record a few video by win cam in win 10 and tranfer them into an sd cardbut now some of files show 0 kb and some file show perfect mb/gb but both of are not playing. i have an administrator password. movies and tv's app shows error info 0*c10100bf. what is the sollution.

:)

piashhasan1, Jan 31, 2019

2. cannot upload camera or camcorder pics & videos

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you’re unable to import photos and videos after upgrading to Windows 10.

This could be due to incorrect Auto play settings. I suggest you to follow the steps as shown below and check if it helps.

• Plug in the Camera.
    • Go to Start and type AutoPlay Settings.
    • Choose AutoPlay Settings.
    • Under your Camera Device, choose the option "Import Photos and Videos."
    • Exit Auto Play Settings and check if the issue persists.
    You may refer to the article “Import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD” for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-8/import-photos-videos

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Windows10 Camera Suddenly Stopped Playing MP4 Videos

Hi Michael,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows 10 Camera, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this article, and follow the steps/instructions to resolve
    your camera issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 31, 2019
  4. camera video not playing

can't play video

Hello,

Let's sort this out by providing us the information below:

• Is this a downloaded file, is this a recorded file using your phone's camera, or streamed online?
    • If this is a downloaded file, have you tried checking the file extension?
    • If recorded the file using your phone's camera, is this the only file that's not playing or all recorded files are not playing?
    • When did the issue start?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For additional information, you can also use this
    article
    about audio and video codes supported on Windows Phone.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

camera video not playing

1. camera video not playing - Similar Threads - camera video playing

2. Why the camera's light thats on beside on the camera on when computer plays video or sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the camera's light thats on beside on the camera on when computer plays video or sound?: the camera's light is on and it suppose to on when i enable my webcam on. but today it's on when i play sounds from the computer. im not sure is this related but there are few times where my computer sound not working. but after i restart, it went normal. is there any ways...
  3. Why the camera's light thats on beside on the camera on when computer plays video or sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the camera's light thats on beside on the camera on when computer plays video or sound?: the camera's light is on and it suppose to on when i enable my webcam on. but today it's on when i play sounds from the computer. im not sure is this related but there are few times where my computer sound not working. but after i restart, it went normal. is there any ways...
  4. VIDEO CAMERA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VIDEO CAMERA: why does camera freeze when i join zoom meeting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-camera/9254a011-1e94-48c3-8deb-62bb04526159
  5. Camera - Video

Camera - Video: I have a Lenova Yoga that I purchased approximately 3 years ago. Within the past few weeks, I show up on video with a pink tint. I have looked at all of the camera settings, background, etc. and cannot figure out. Any assistance is appreciated as I am on many video calls...
  6. play video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    play video: video plays for 2 minutes when says hour play error OxcOOd3a9a cant play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-video/18b66a8b-579a-4900-8df1-955033124170
  7. Video's will not play

Video's will not play: Hello, My laptop (acer) is only 4 years old and it suddenly won't play my videos - I downloaded video's that I originally filmed on my phone and they have played on my laptop in the past but now it suddenly won't. My Windows Media Player suddenly won't play them. Also my...
  8. media, photos , camera and video don't play in my computer

media, photos , camera and video don't play in my computer: the media, photos , camera and video don't play in my computer . also the windows store didn't works. what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/-/5c552221-0c61-466e-b1b8-9a2a823348f3
  9. Video Camera

Video Camera: My Video is not working and I don't know how to fix this. It just worked yesterday https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/video-camera/473ba8f2-233c-4c55-8774-4b2a782277d9
  10. Videos will not play

in Windows 10 Support
    Videos will not play: Worked fine yesterday and now today any browser that tries to load a video freezes. Any video I try to start with media player or VLC just starts to load up and stops, nothing happens. Have been searching for fixes, Cleared internet history cache, checked in control panel...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video from camera not playing on windows