Windows 10: Camera / Webcam not on device manager list - Windows 10

Discus and support Camera / Webcam not on device manager list - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI there, I have an HP Envy with Windows 10 and can't seem to get my webcam / camera to work. It is not listed on the Device Manager list. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JacquiProspero, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Camera / Webcam not on device manager list - Windows 10

HI there,

I have an HP Envy with Windows 10 and can't seem to get my webcam / camera to work.

It is not listed on the Device Manager list.

Thanks for the help.
    JP

:)

JacquiProspero, Sep 11, 2019
  2. beau Win User

Can't Find WebCam Device in Device Manager

In Win7 I'd do Device Manager > Imaging Devices > USB 2.0 PC Camera to find my USB WebCam and activate it and de-activate the monitor's built-in camera.

But in Win10 Device Manager has no listing for Imaging Devices.

Camera / Webcam not on device manager list - Windows 10 [​IMG]

Where in Win10 can I enable and disable webcams?

3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Camera / Webcam not on device manager list - Windows 10

USB Webcam showing as Hidden in Device Manager

Hi,

The above issue might occur due to incompatibility of the webcam drivers with Windows 10 OS installed on the computer.

Before we assist further, what are the methods tried to resolve the above issue?

If haven’t tried, uninstall and reinstall the webcam drivers manually from Device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Connect the webcam to the PC, press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device manager from the context menu.
    • Expand and locate the webcam drivers, right click and select Uninstall from the context menu. Remove the camera device.
    • Restart the computer and check if the drivers install automatically on connecting the device to the computer.
    • Open Camera app and check if the issue is resolved.
    • If the issue persists, download and install the latest and most compatible webcam drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Refer to Windows can’t find or start the camera article and check if it
    helps:

Write to us with the methods tried to resolve the issue and the status of webcam showing the error message and the device drivers hidden in Device manager on the computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us
    to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Camera / Webcam not on device manager list - Windows 10

1. Camera / Webcam not on device manager list - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Camera Webcam device

2. My MSI's device manager does not list camera Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My MSI's device manager does not list camera Windows 10: I cannot use webcam such as in Zoom and my MSI's device manager does not list camera. Troubleshooting did not help.Scan hardware change did not help.What should I do?...
  3. Webcam - Imaging device not listed in Device Manager

Webcam - Imaging device not listed in Device Manager: I have tried repeatedly but unsuccessfully to get the webcam to work. I have been advised to go to device manager and click on camera or imaging device. But neither camera nor imaging device are listed in the device manager. I likewise tried other routes-device...
  4. Camera not listing in device manager

Camera not listing in device manager: Hi, Camera not listing in device manager tried uninstalling drivers. installed latest updates windows 10 was installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-listing-in-device-manager/dfcb1881-eed0-44bc-9a54-a320de3d40a4
  5. WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST

WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST: I am having a problem accessing webcam on my dell EPS laptop. I have tried all given advice, tried all the actions or offered information on how to solve it but nothing works. Webcam not listed, neither are imaging devices listed on device manager. I did a search and checked...
  6. Camera not listed on Device manager

Camera not listed on Device manager: Hello Community, Couple of weeks back, I reinstalled windows 10 on my Lenovo Thinkpad. Ever since this upgrade, I am not able to launch my Camera app or use Camera for any apps. Especially with working from home during this pandemic times. I checked my device manager and...
  7. My Laptop's Webcam is not Listed in Device Manager

My Laptop's Webcam is not Listed in Device Manager: I have been having a problem with my laptop's built-in webcam not being detected at all for awhile now. I have looked at many Youtube tutorials on this issue and so far none have worked. My laptop's webcam is an HP TrueVision HD Webcam. There is no updated driver available...
  8. My integrated webcam is not listed in Device Manager,

My integrated webcam is not listed in Device Manager,: My integrated webcam is not listed in Device Manager, is not operating onDell Inspiron R 53537. How do I reinstall Integrated Webcam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-integrated-webcam-is-not-listed-in-device/d9feb144-2ef4-4173-b395-bdccfd009366
  9. Windows 10: Device Manager does not list the 'Camera' driver

Windows 10: Device Manager does not list the 'Camera' driver: When I tried to open the Camera app, the following message text is displayed: We can't find your camera. Check to be sure it's connected.... If you need it, here is the error code.... * I've also checked in the Device Manager, the 'Camera' drive is not listed....
  10. camera is not working camera is not listed in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera is not working camera is not listed in device manager: the camera is not working and the device manager is not list the camera how can I know that the camera is in order or disorder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working-camera-is-not-listed-in/3852b4a4-be88-49b9-bb64-55c6d217db2c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera not in device manager

2. camera missing from device manager windows 10

3. windows 10 camera not in device manager

4. device manager webcam,
  5. camera not listed in device manager,
  6. webcam not listed in device manager,
  7. no camera in device manager windows 10,
  8. device manager web camera,
  9. no webcam in device manager,
  10. webcam not in device manager windows 10,
  11. integrated webcam not in device manager,