Windows 10: Camera when using facebook messenger

Discus and support Camera when using facebook messenger in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI, How would I go about using the camera to take a picture when I am using Facebook Messenger on a computer. When I click for more options, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert7499, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Camera when using facebook messenger

HI,

How would I go about using the camera to take a picture when I am using Facebook Messenger on a computer. When I click for more options, it doesn't show a picture of a camera in there is there any way I can activate the camera.

:)

Robert7499, Aug 18, 2020

2. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Camera when using facebook messenger [​IMG]

bbuchler2018, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Camera when using facebook messenger [​IMG]

bbuchler2018, Aug 18, 2020
  4. bro67 Win User

Camera when using facebook messenger

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Do not need that screenshot. You need to physically boot into the bios when you power on the machine and check to see if there are settings to disable the mic and camera.

bro67, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Camera when using facebook messenger

1. Camera when using facebook messenger - Similar Threads - Camera using facebook

2. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Messenger: Hi I am getting the following message when I try to make a video call. However it does not allow me to turn the camera and mic on. Can you help? Please allow camera and microphone access Allow Messenger to use your camera and microphone so that others on the call can see and...
  3. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger: I could not make an audio call from FB Messenger but I could on Viber and Zoom. I plan to uninstall, reinstall Messenger but I don't see the app on the uninstall app of the control panel. Facebook app is not also there. What shall I do? Thank you. Elvie...
  4. Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger

Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger: I've been trying to video call my friends using facebook messenger. It's not working on Edge or Chrome and the Messenger app. Every time I try, it comes up saying An Error occured when trying to get access to Camera and/or Microphone: Hardware Access Error....
  5. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: How do I remove facebook messenger from my desktop computer and if I do can I still get messages on my desktop (windows 10). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger/6d59e6d1-b30e-4beb-b87a-9e545a37ee84
  6. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  7. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  8. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  9. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  10. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....