Windows 10: Camera Windows 10

Discus and support Camera Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i Couldnt reply my last thread kept saying "ops something went wrong". im really angry. anyway i have uninstalled the camera because i later found it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TobiAdisa, Jun 17, 2020.

1. TobiAdisa Win User

Camera Windows 10

i Couldnt reply my last thread kept saying "ops something went wrong". im really angry.

anyway i have uninstalled the camera because i later found it in the hidden devices tab. so what do i do next?

:)

TobiAdisa, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Camera Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Camera Windows 10

1. Camera Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Camera

2. When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks: When I try to join a zoom session invite, it says it cannot find my camera.The video icon is barred. But when I click on it, it does not change.Previously this action enabled the video.The problem is recent.Thanks...
  3. When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks: When I try to join a zoom session invite, it says it cannot find my camera.The video icon is barred. But when I click on it, it does not change.Previously this action enabled the video.The problem is recent.Thanks...
  4. My window camera is not working although the camera light comes when the camera is turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window camera is not working although the camera light comes when the camera is turned on.: I had a zoom meeting 2 weeks ago and discovered that my windows camera had stopped working. Since then, I have tried to troubleshoot the problem, reset, and repair the camera, I have even uninstalled and reinstalled it to no avail.Each time I switch on the camera, the light...
  5. My window camera is not working although the camera light comes when the camera is turned on.

My window camera is not working although the camera light comes when the camera is turned on.: I had a zoom meeting 2 weeks ago and discovered that my windows camera had stopped working. Since then, I have tried to troubleshoot the problem, reset, and repair the camera, I have even uninstalled and reinstalled it to no avail.Each time I switch on the camera, the light...
  6. my camera is not working and there is an error code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera is not working and there is an error code.: my camera is not working and there is an error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-and-there-is-an-error/6640f32d-c0cb-46f0-a59b-ae8745759965
  7. my camera is not working and there is an error code.

my camera is not working and there is an error code.: my camera is not working and there is an error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-and-there-is-an-error/6640f32d-c0cb-46f0-a59b-ae8745759965
  8. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found: error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found. All FAQ's checked not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-camera-not-working-showing-error-code/935fe6bc-1067-4605-af72-6f03c3b80361
  9. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found: error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found. All FAQ's checked not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-camera-not-working-showing-error-code/935fe6bc-1067-4605-af72-6f03c3b80361
  10. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware