Windows 10: Camera wont start

Discus and support Camera wont start in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, my Camera does not work.. after i update it to Windows 10, this is what happens.. attached you find the screenshots of my problem. Hope to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KristjanaKalemi, May 3, 2019.

1. Camera wont start

Hello,

my Camera does not work.. after i update it to Windows 10, this is what happens.. attached you find the screenshots of my problem. Hope to have a response soon. Thank you! Camera wont start e066a70f-40df-4c9a-b09f-f21515dcadfa?upload=true.png
    Camera wont start a89a951f-a54f-434f-96f7-9877199a6af4?upload=true.png
    Camera wont start 2eef05d1-6e1a-429a-a855-c556217e78eb?upload=true.png

:)

KristjanaKalemi, May 3, 2019

2. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 3, 2019
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    camera orientation

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums?

1. Did you notice any changes prior to this issue?
    2. What is the exact model of the computer?
    3. What is the error you get when you launch the app?

Meanwhile I suggest to refer to the steps mentioned in the link and let us know if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13753/windows-10-can-not-find-or-start-the-camera

Please get back to us with the required information, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, May 3, 2019
  4. ScottoG51 Win User

Camera wont start

Lumix GX7 Camera Wont Connect via WiFi?

Hello Steve, I don't have the PC connection problem you did, but I am failing at the final step - transferring photo files into a shared folder so I would appreciate the benefit of your success.
    When I select 'Pictures' from the list of shared folders, the transfer appears to succeed, but I can't see where the files have gone to. If I create my own folder and make it 'shared' (not sure I'm doing that step correctly), the transfer is attempted but never starts and after a few seconds fails (with the message 'Connection failed'. What shared folder do you use and what do the contents look like after the transfer?
    Many thanks, Scott

ScottoG51, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Camera wont start

1. Camera wont start - Similar Threads - Camera wont start

2. camera wont open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera wont open: My camera app is not opening at all. I pressed the camera on my laptop and open the camera app but it is not opening at all. There is no error message so I cant provide any further help....
  3. camera wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera wont open: My camera app is not opening at all. I pressed the camera on my laptop and open the camera app but it is not opening at all. There is no error message so I cant provide any further help....
  4. camera wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my camera wont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my camera wont work: I need help I have a wwethunderdome event to join soon so I tested my camera and my Audio my Audio was fine but my camera was not working even tho it was on please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-wont-work/090f8d4e-eab5-42ab-a1ae-dcd131b51e94
  6. Camera Wont Work

Camera Wont Work: I bought a Latitude E5500 that has been updated to Windows 10 and I can't get my camera to work. I downloaded RealTek Pc Camera driver and it doesn't work either. The Dell site there is no support for my device. What can I do? I sure would appreciate some help if anyone is...
  7. camera wont work

camera wont work: error code app using camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-wont-work/a1ab6ca3-7391-472b-93e4-aa155df9720f
  8. my camera wont start

my camera wont start: hey my camera won't work on any software on my windows 10. How do I solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-wont-start/b77441ad-eca1-4fcf-99e9-ff15b41e8636
  9. camera wont record

camera wont record: Hi so my camera goes in to the app but wont record an error code appears which is 0xAOOF4294<VideoCaptureStopTimeout>. I have tried to reset many times. I went to update the drive. I also tried to unistall in but cannot find it in the system winowspowershell i ran it as...
  10. Wont start

in Windows 10 Support
    Wont start: I scheduled a task in scheduler and now it just won't boot up is there any way I can get it to stop. I can't even remember what task it was. But I thought maybe isn't there a way to like edit the registry offline through parted magic while its offline to stop whatever it is?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera wont start

2. windows 10 camera wont start

3. windows hello cannot turn on camera after update