Windows 10: camera won't work must use pin to log in

Discus and support camera won't work must use pin to log in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-wont-work-must-use-pin-to-log-in/1b420842-a39b-41b0-bd5a-646294dd3db5 Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by zacharybnk, Jan 27, 2021.

1. camera won't work must use pin to log in

Any ideas?

:)

zacharybnk, Jan 27, 2021

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jan 27, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. tops Win User

camera won't work must use pin to log in

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

camera won't work must use pin to log in

1. camera won't work must use pin to log in - Similar Threads - camera won't must

2. Must change PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Must change PIN: I have 2 accts with different names, PINS and passwords and each is the verification address for the other. I need to change the email password in acct 1 but when I try to access acct 2 to get the code number, it says my PIN is no good. How do I change the PIN as it won't be...
  3. Must change PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Must change PIN: I have 2 accts with different names, PINS and passwords and each is the verification address for the other. I need to change the email password in acct 1 but when I try to access acct 2 to get the code number, it says my PIN is no good. How do I change the PIN as it won't be...
  4. Log-In PIN not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log-In PIN not working: HiMy son's 6 digit PIN log-in number currently isn't working on his Lenovo Yoga C740 Laptop, purchased in December 2020.We click on 'forgot my pin' and it goes back to the screen saver page.We've tried to restart etc... and still nothing.We're now having to wait 2 hours to...
  5. camera won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera won't work: camera won't work. just bought new laptop. help. lenovo yoga https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-wont-work/d143327a-7a3c-40ff-98a5-477f8cbeb95e
  6. Won't let me use a PIN to log in....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Won't let me use a PIN to log in....: Windows claims I got my PIN wrong too many times and has locked it out. I can get in with the my password, but that is more difficult. It said I had to have the computer on for 2 hours to reset my PIN. So I left it on, but it didn't help. I deleted the PIN and tried to set...
  7. Camera won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera won't work: My camera won't work. I've checked and the button shows it is enabled. I've also re-started my computer but it still will show an error that says it can't be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-wont-work/dccfeffa-c1ff-411b-b73a-a43bc5f553a0
  8. Camera Won't Work

Camera Won't Work: Hi There, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S145, the in-built camera app won't work, the light comes on, but there is picture just grey and a camera icon with cross on it. I have changed the privacy setting and uninstall and reinstall the camera but its still not working....
  9. Face camera never turns on to log in; always forced to use pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Face camera never turns on to log in; always forced to use pin: Hello, I just recently purchased my Windows Book 2 laptop and I noticed that my laptop does not do face recognition after the day I had set it up in the Windows store I purchased it from. I've been meaning to take it to that store to have someone check it out but it's...
  10. Camera won't work.

Camera won't work.: Hello. My action camera has option to be PC camera (like webcam). When I connect it to my computer and open the camera app, something is loading and then it give me ""0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> (0x8007001F)". I try to update the driver, but nothing happened. Please...