Windows 10: Camera won´t work

Discus and support Camera won´t work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I can´t get my camera to record or take pictures. It doesn´t work in the camera app nor in Google Meet - the light next to the camera is on, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ak. H., Mar 3, 2021.

1. Ak. H. Win User

Camera won´t work

Hi, I can´t get my camera to record or take pictures. It doesn´t work in the camera app nor in Google Meet - the light next to the camera is on, but the screen just shows a crossed out camera.. I´ve tried restarting the camera app, and uninstalling and reinstalling it + checked if I accidently denied it permission to record. I can´t figure it out.

It´s an ASUS Zenbook running Windows 10

:)

Ak. H., Mar 3, 2021

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 3, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Mar 3, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Camera won´t work

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Camera won´t work

1. Camera won´t work - Similar Threads - Camera won´t

2. where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?: how does the set up for camera work .Where does it get installed? please laymens terms . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-does-the-plug-in-for-usb-camera-installed-at/a0bb6097-55ac-4d89-ae98-3a56bbdaeacd
  3. where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?: how does the set up for camera work .Where does it get installed? please laymens terms . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-does-the-plug-in-for-usb-camera-installed-at/a0bb6097-55ac-4d89-ae98-3a56bbdaeacd
  4. where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Camera not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not found: "Hello, I need help with my HP Elitebook 8460p PC running on Microsoft Windows 8. I tried to join a Google Meet video call but the camera did not work. An error message appeared saying "No camera could be found. Please make sure that your camera is connected to the computer"....
  6. Camera not found

Camera not found: "Hello, I need help with my HP Elitebook 8460p PC running on Microsoft Windows 8. I tried to join a Google Meet video call but the camera did not work. An error message appeared saying "No camera could be found. Please make sure that your camera is connected to the computer"....
  7. Camera Driver Disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Driver Disappearing: Hi,Having an issue with a colleague's camera on HP laptop, running Windows 10 Enterprise.Camera driver keeps consistently uninstalling itself, I can then manually download it and it will work for the user for a short period of time before then uninstalling itself again.Any...
  8. Camera Driver Disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Driver Disappearing: Hi,Having an issue with a colleague's camera on HP laptop, running Windows 10 Enterprise.Camera driver keeps consistently uninstalling itself, I can then manually download it and it will work for the user for a short period of time before then uninstalling itself again.Any...
  9. Camera Driver Disappearing

10. Camera only working in Windows 11 Camera app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera only working in Windows 11 Camera app: I have my Crosstour CT8500 camera plugged in via USB and it only shows video in the Windows 11 Camera app. Not even the Windows camera settings can show a video preview of the camera.Already triedUnplugging and plugging in the deviceUpdating drivers in Device...