Windows 10: Camera work but not properly i.e. slow response

Discus and support Camera work but not properly i.e. slow response in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I want to ask regarding how to tackle my laptop camera that work but not in their optimum capability. I'm experiencing the camera is on good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Palito Joyhatigoran, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Camera work but not properly i.e. slow response

Hello,

I want to ask regarding how to tackle my laptop camera that work but not in their optimum capability. I'm experiencing the camera is on good picture, green light indicator on but lag overtime. The camera/video capture me properly, but if i move a bit, so the camera turn to lag, and even freezing for a second. In this regard i already drop down the settings to lowest configuration available. How do to tackle this problem?

Regards,

* laptop Lenovo Thinkpad E470

:)

Palito Joyhatigoran, Mar 30, 2020

2. Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 25, 2020
  3. Camera work but not properly (i.e. slow response)

Hello,

I want to ask regarding how to tackle my laptop camera that work but not in their optimum capability. I'm experiencing the camera is on (good picture, green light indicator on) but lag overtime. The camera/video capture me properly, but if i move a bit,
    so the camera turn to lag, and even freezing for a second. In this regard i already drop down the settings to lowest configuration available. How do to tackle this problem?

Regards,

*) laptop Lenovo Thinkpad E470

Palito Joyhatigoran endthen, May 25, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Camera work but not properly i.e. slow response

Camera not working

Hi Khem,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible cause why your camera is not working properly. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried updating your webcam driver?
    • What is the make and model of you tablet?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in these articles on how to troubleshoot your camera:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Camera work but not properly i.e. slow response

1. Camera work but not properly i.e. slow response - Similar Threads - Camera properly slow

2. camera not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not working properly: this image is keep on showing on our camera even though I already tried troubleshooting and reinstall the camera driver still the same result, camera light is lighting and the show/hide button on top of the camera is working but it doesn't affect the image appearing on the...
  3. camera not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera not working properly: this image is keep on showing on our camera even though I already tried troubleshooting and reinstall the camera driver still the same result, camera light is lighting and the show/hide button on top of the camera is working but it doesn't affect the image appearing on the...
  4. Camera is not working Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera is not working Properly: Image is not visible properly in both pic&video mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working-properly/ed5dca9b-6345-4722-8ab7-6ee8416e6286
  5. Camera not working properly.

Camera not working properly.: I have updated my windows to the latest possible version of windows and still I am unable to use my device camera. I have tried reinstalling the camera from device manager but still it is not functioning properly. [ATTACH]...
  6. Camera is not working properly

Camera is not working properly: After windows 10 update my webcam of laptop is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working-properly/7e455eba-73ac-463f-9b5e-1b5c8814a8a7
  7. Slow response

Slow response: My keyboard giving me a very slow response on typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-response/1a3f12a0-1adb-4de8-884d-0e0476213f70
  8. Camera Is not Working Properly

Camera Is not Working Properly: I just updated my Lenovo with Windows 10. I hosted a Zoom meeting and all I can see is this with the camera on. The same thing happens with my Camera App. Help please![ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. SLOW RESPONSE

in Windows 10 Customization
    SLOW RESPONSE: My PC has been slowing down for a while now, I can open a browser and wait for minutes for it to load the same applies to other applications AND I HAVE THE UPDATED WINDOWS 10. I have done disk cleanups, changed advanced settings but still nothing can I be helped?...
  10. slow response and extensive disk work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    slow response and extensive disk work: Greetings Maybe it's not the right forum or right category but I don't know what to do and where to get help from. On July 27 I upgraded from windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro. Everything went smoothly for a month or so and than the pc became slow with non-stop hard...