Windows 10: camera would'nt open on fB but works okay sometimes with Zoom app.

Discus and support camera would'nt open on fB but works okay sometimes with Zoom app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is there a way for fixing the camera on my laptop? following error appears-Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4288... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PradipDhungana, Apr 6, 2021.

1. camera would'nt open on fB but works okay sometimes with Zoom app.

is there a way for fixing the camera on my laptop? following error appears-Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4288

:)

PradipDhungana, Apr 6, 2021

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Lee L. Win User
    Video is not working for Zoom or Skype

Hello,

Have you checking the privacy settings if Camera is ON on both Zoom and Skype?

Go to Setting > Privacy > Camera > make sure the toggle button for both Zoom and Skype are ON.

If my suggestion did not solve the issue, please reply back and confirm if there is an error message or error code so we can try other step.

Might as well open the Camera App and test if it's working there so we can narrow down the problem.

Kind Regards,

< / L e e >

Lee L., Apr 6, 2021
  4. [Matador] Win User

camera would'nt open on fB but works okay sometimes with Zoom app.

Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

camera would'nt open on fB but works okay sometimes with Zoom app.

1. camera would'nt open on fB but works okay sometimes with Zoom app. - Similar Threads - camera would'nt open

2. Camera Works with Zoom Not With Camera App or Bluejeans App

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Works with Zoom Not With Camera App or Bluejeans App: Suddenly the camera Logitech C930E no longer works with the Camera App or with Bluejeans. It works with Zoom. I have tried every "solution" offered by every web site addressing the question. None work. I have rebooted and tried the Camera App before using any other app. No...
  3. Camera Works with Zoom Not With Camera App or Bluejeans App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Works with Zoom Not With Camera App or Bluejeans App: Suddenly the camera Logitech C930E no longer works with the Camera App or with Bluejeans. It works with Zoom. I have tried every "solution" offered by every web site addressing the question. None work. I have rebooted and tried the Camera App before using any other app. No...
  4. Camera Works with Zoom Not With Camera App or Bluejeans App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sometime camera apps works and some time not.

Sometime camera apps works and some time not.: On starting up the laptop some time camera works and some time not. The working of camera app is random. And if once on startup if camera works it will keep on working until i shutdown the laptop and start it again later. And there is no pattern when camera app is going to...
  6. camera not working for zoom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    camera not working for zoom: camera not working for zoom meetings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-for-zoom/a5e3070e-9165-46d0-946f-8a6430620acd
  7. Camera not working on zoom

Camera not working on zoom: Recently a problem has arisen where my camera does not work properly on zoom, but if I go to the camera app it works fine. When I'm on zoom my camera is black and white, and sometimes it gets so dark that you cant even see me. This has happened before, and it went away for a...
  8. Camera not working with Zoom

Camera not working with Zoom: I my camera doesn't work when I use Zoom, it is on there is no red line through the vedio icon and I can see the light from the camera at the top of my laptop why is this? It works when I use skpe...
  9. Camera not working with Zoom

Camera not working with Zoom: I have a Lenovo X1 6th generation laptop running Windows 10. I installed the Zoom Conferencing app and while I can join a meeting and see their videos, the camera on my laptop just shows a blank screen. I have visited the Zoom help pages but to no avail. The system has the...
  10. FB app

FB app: How do you reinstall the original FB app that came with windows 10? Is the FB app in the windows store the same app the came with windows 10? 93512