Windows 10: camera

Discus and support camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; free upgrade to windows 10 from vista now camera does not work on desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by derek capener, Feb 10, 2019.

1. camera

free upgrade to windows 10 from vista now camera does not work on desktop

:)

derek capener, Feb 10, 2019

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Feb 10, 2019
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Feb 10, 2019
  4. camera

Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

camera

1. camera - Similar Threads - camera

2. Cant download photos from my camera to pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant download photos from my camera to pc: I have been experiencing problems downloading photos from my camera to my pc since the latest update. I used to be able to select the folder in documents that I wanted to move photos to. Now I get a selection of existing photo files. I have used an existing folder, and then...
  3. Cant download photos from my camera to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download photos from my camera to pc: I have been experiencing problems downloading photos from my camera to my pc since the latest update. I used to be able to select the folder in documents that I wanted to move photos to. Now I get a selection of existing photo files. I have used an existing folder, and then...
  4. Cant download photos from my camera to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues with Android Device Visibility and Camera Access in Microsoft Account and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Android Device Visibility and Camera Access in Microsoft Account and Windows 11: 1. Android Device Not Listed in Microsoft Account: My phone does not appear as a connected Android device in my Microsoft account. 2. Duplicate Device Entries: In the Windows 11 PC settings Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Mobile devices > Manage devices, two entries for a...
  6. Issues with Android Device Visibility and Camera Access in Microsoft Account and Windows 11

Issues with Android Device Visibility and Camera Access in Microsoft Account and Windows 11: 1. Android Device Not Listed in Microsoft Account: My phone does not appear as a connected Android device in my Microsoft account. 2. Duplicate Device Entries: In the Windows 11 PC settings Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Mobile devices > Manage devices, two entries for a...
  7. How do i access the Windows Hello IR Camera on my laptop and use it as a webcam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i access the Windows Hello IR Camera on my laptop and use it as a webcam?: My Dell Inspiron 15 5567 Laptop has a Windows Hello IR Camera for signing me in with my face, and I was wondering how to access that camera and use it as a Webcam Video source......
  8. How do i access the Windows Hello IR Camera on my laptop and use it as a webcam?

How do i access the Windows Hello IR Camera on my laptop and use it as a webcam?: My Dell Inspiron 15 5567 Laptop has a Windows Hello IR Camera for signing me in with my face, and I was wondering how to access that camera and use it as a Webcam Video source......
  9. My camera is working in zoom but not working in the camera app or at Windows atart-up/sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera is working in zoom but not working in the camera app or at Windows atart-up/sign-in: My camera no longer works when I am starting up my laptop and signing into Windows. The light doesn't light up or anything, and when I open the Camera app it doesn't work. I thought it was a hardware issue but then I tried Zoom and it works there. I tried uninstalling and...
  10. My camera is working in zoom but not working in the camera app or at Windows atart-up/sign-in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My camera is working in zoom but not working in the camera app or at Windows atart-up/sign-in: My camera no longer works when I am starting up my laptop and signing into Windows. The light doesn't light up or anything, and when I open the Camera app it doesn't work. I thought it was a hardware issue but then I tried Zoom and it works there. I tried uninstalling and...