Windows 10: camera

Discus and support camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My camera is showing black and white and inverted image. How this issue can be resolved??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SynthiaSingh, Apr 2, 2020.

1. camera

My camera is showing black and white and inverted image. How this issue can be resolved??

:)

SynthiaSingh, Apr 2, 2020

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Apr 2, 2020
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Apr 2, 2020
  4. camera

Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

camera

1. camera - Similar Threads - camera

2. where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?: how does the set up for camera work .Where does it get installed? please laymens terms . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-does-the-plug-in-for-usb-camera-installed-at/a0bb6097-55ac-4d89-ae98-3a56bbdaeacd
  3. where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?: how does the set up for camera work .Where does it get installed? please laymens terms . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-does-the-plug-in-for-usb-camera-installed-at/a0bb6097-55ac-4d89-ae98-3a56bbdaeacd
  4. where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Camera not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not found: "Hello, I need help with my HP Elitebook 8460p PC running on Microsoft Windows 8. I tried to join a Google Meet video call but the camera did not work. An error message appeared saying "No camera could be found. Please make sure that your camera is connected to the computer"....
  6. Camera not found

Camera not found: "Hello, I need help with my HP Elitebook 8460p PC running on Microsoft Windows 8. I tried to join a Google Meet video call but the camera did not work. An error message appeared saying "No camera could be found. Please make sure that your camera is connected to the computer"....
  7. Camera Driver Disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Driver Disappearing: Hi,Having an issue with a colleague's camera on HP laptop, running Windows 10 Enterprise.Camera driver keeps consistently uninstalling itself, I can then manually download it and it will work for the user for a short period of time before then uninstalling itself again.Any...
  8. Camera Driver Disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Driver Disappearing: Hi,Having an issue with a colleague's camera on HP laptop, running Windows 10 Enterprise.Camera driver keeps consistently uninstalling itself, I can then manually download it and it will work for the user for a short period of time before then uninstalling itself again.Any...
  9. Camera Driver Disappearing

10. Camera only working in Windows 11 Camera app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera only working in Windows 11 Camera app: I have my Crosstour CT8500 camera plugged in via USB and it only shows video in the Windows 11 Camera app. Not even the Windows camera settings can show a video preview of the camera.Already triedUnplugging and plugging in the deviceUpdating drivers in Device...