Windows 10: Camera

Discus and support Camera in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; An independent advisor named Anwille asked me whether my camera is built in or attached. Yes, my camera is built-in. I even searched the camera in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MansiJha1, Jan 27, 2021.

1. MansiJha1 Win User

Camera

An independent advisor named Anwille asked me whether my camera is built in or attached. Yes, my camera is built-in.

I even searched the camera in the device manager under system devices , but still could not find it. I am really disappointed by the fact that my camera is not working for the past five to six months.

Have a look at this: Camera b6f5e6bb-8e31-4b20-b822-55a67dcc548b?upload=true.png

Camera ad80fc20-8d39-45b9-a66e-ad5e577a8b22?upload=true.png

:)

MansiJha1, Jan 27, 2021

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jan 27, 2021
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Camera

Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Camera

1. Camera - Similar Threads - Camera

2. windows camera error 0xa00f4244 Nocamerasareattached

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows camera error 0xa00f4244 Nocamerasareattached: Hi! After a call on Google Meet I'm not able to use my camera anymore. Google Meet, Zoom, Skype...They don't see the camera and is weird because camera is internal, I don't have an extern camera. I opened the camera app and it says "error 0xa00f4244<Nocamerasareattached>"....
  3. Built in camera not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Built in camera not working: hi, today I tried to on my camera by it shows nothing and my laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad e14 also I tried all the suggestions except the one with deleting the drives and everything is fine including the light beside the camera.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. In bulit camera and USB devies not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In bulit camera and USB devies not working: My in built camera is not working. Also any mouses I plug in do not work. I have tried, Camera access ON, Troubleshooting, Windows Update, Windows factory Reset, Device manager>Scan for hardware changes, also tried some driver instalations. No mouses work but usb, and...
  5. Camera only records one second long video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera only records one second long video: I'm using the default camera and I recorded a 10 minute long video and when I hit stop recording the video was only one second long. When I stopped recording the timer was at 10 minutes I don't care about my video but is there anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/DJN220088...
  6. External camera recording issues

External camera recording issues: I am using an external usb connected document visualizer to record lessons on my laptop. The visualizer came with its own software that does the recording. My problem is sometimes is records perfectly and other times it only records the audio. The video is only a black...
  7. Camera is not working

Camera is not working: Hi Microsoft community, I am currently using windows 10 home , version 20h2 running on acer predator ph315-51. My laptop camera stated to give me problem since from last some days. Let me elaborate the issue... Some time when I start the system the laptop camera works...
  8. HP CAMERA QUALITY

HP CAMERA QUALITY: My Laptop is Hp. My Camera is Hp - 101 I wanted to know how to increase the resolution or the quality of my camera cause now it is very bad quality. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-camera-quality/e095ee34-3ba5-4cce-8e97-17d66dc2b3f4
  9. Camera Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera Doesn't Work: Message: <all cameras are reserved> No apps running cant use camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-doesnt-work/6228e87f-0619-42f5-b4fb-d1ff50b6049f
  10. Windows Camera App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Camera App: Hi, quick question, on the Windows Camera App on my Dell Inspiron with Windows 10, is it possible to change how wide of an angle, or how wide of a shot the video is capturing? Sort of like a zoom in feature to eliminate some of the background from being seen while on a...