Windows 10: Camera

Discus and support Camera in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; An independent advisor named Anwille asked me whether my camera is built in or attached. Yes, my camera is built-in. I even searched the camera in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MansiJha1, Jan 27, 2021.

1. MansiJha1 Win User

Camera

An independent advisor named Anwille asked me whether my camera is built in or attached. Yes, my camera is built-in.

I even searched the camera in the device manager under system devices , but still could not find it. I am really disappointed by the fact that my camera is not working for the past five to six months.

Have a look at this: Camera b6f5e6bb-8e31-4b20-b822-55a67dcc548b?upload=true.png

Camera ad80fc20-8d39-45b9-a66e-ad5e577a8b22?upload=true.png

:)

MansiJha1, Jan 27, 2021

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jan 27, 2021
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Camera

Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Camera

1. Camera - Similar Threads - Camera

2. Webcam shows under "camera's and scanners" nt under camera's, -> can not be used in camera...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam shows under "camera's and scanners" nt under camera's, -> can not be used in camera...: I have an older webcam, "Philips SPC 700NC PC camera", and use it under W10-Pro, 20H2, build 19042.804 Webcam works well with the native Philips software and is displayed in device manager under "cameras and scanners" ... NOT under "cameras". For this reason incorrect...
  3. Camera settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera settings: How can I change the background when using the camera for video ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-settings/841f287f-ee54-4109-a0ef-f2f48b80f2d7
  4. Windows Hello Camera says "Something went wrong. Could not turn on camera"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Camera says "Something went wrong. Could not turn on camera": I have verified that the camera works because it is detected by the program from the manufacturer Logitech G Hub and the camera turns on and works fine in the camera app and in third party applications....
  5. Stolen laptop how to use the camera on windows 10 home remotely?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stolen laptop how to use the camera on windows 10 home remotely?: Stolen laptop and I can see it's location. The police department will be able to work on Monday. So how can I use the camera on windows 10 home? submitted by /u/phppd [link] [comments]...
  6. Camera problem - asus laptop, windows 10

Camera problem - asus laptop, windows 10: Basically was looking at a friends asus laptop and their camera was not working, it wasn't working for her zoom meetings as well as the actual system camera itself, i checked for windows updates and driver updates. These were all up to date, i then checked the camera privacy...
  7. Integrated Camera Does Not Show Up In Device Manager

Integrated Camera Does Not Show Up In Device Manager: Hello, My internal webcam in my HP laptop has stopped being recognized. Performing a scan does not make it come back up. It started a few days ago when I was trying to use my camera in a Teams meeting and could not get it to work. Checking for a windows update did not change...
  8. Is it possible for Windows hello to use my camera when it is disabled through hotkeys ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible for Windows hello to use my camera when it is disabled through hotkeys ?: I am trying for months now but am in no luck to get Windows hello working when my Camera is disabled using Hotkeys. Is is True that Window's hello cannot access you camera if it is disabled using Hotkeys ? I read an article saying that it can and then a Microsoft support...
  9. Windows 10 Camera App Not Working

Windows 10 Camera App Not Working: The Windows Default Camera app is not detecting my HP Webcam, although other apps and websites have been able to access it just fine. I am using Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.19042 Build 19042. Thank you in advance. 175373
  10. HP X360 Built-in Camera Can't Be Found

HP X360 Built-in Camera Can't Be Found: error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> Can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-x360-built-in-camera-cant-be-found/afc13200-4f8a-48a0-937c-888fa065f296