Windows 10: Camera

Discus and support Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have two Aspect ratios (16:9 and 4:3 don't have a clue what they mean or which ratio I should use for taking pics. Also on Video recording I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DJuno1, Jul 11, 2018.

1. DJuno1 Win User

Camera

I have two Aspect ratios (16:9 and 4:3 don't have a clue what they mean or which ratio I should use for taking pics. Also on Video recording I don't know what "fps" is or which of the three to use Would appreciate and help I can get, thx. I have a Microsoft Lumia 650 phone

:)

DJuno1, Jul 11, 2018

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jul 11, 2018
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Camera

Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Camera

1. Camera - Similar Threads - Camera

2. A problem has occurred. 0xA00F4240 <Unknown> (0x80131502) Camera App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem has occurred. 0xA00F4240 <Unknown> (0x80131502) Camera App: [ATTACH]Hello, we have a problem with our camera app. Click Set Options in the Camera App to appear as if you have inserted an image. So the built-in webcam works. I'd like to know if it's a hardware problem or a software problem, so I ask for help....
  3. Camera and microphone gone? toshiba satellite s55-b5157

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera and microphone gone? toshiba satellite s55-b5157: My built in camera and microphone have both disappeared. The cannot be found on the device manager even after scanning for hardware changes, or rebooting. one app gives me this Microsoft error code. 0xA00F4244 <no cameras are attached>...
  4. Camera turn 90 deg after an update of Windows 10

Camera turn 90 deg after an update of Windows 10: I have a laptop ACER ONE S1002. Since the last update (Jan 13, 2019) on Windows 10, the picture on my screen coming from my built-in front and rear camera is turned 90 deg clockwise. I have updated the drivers : Intel (R) AVStream Camera, Camera Sensor Unicam ov2680 and...
  5. Numerous emails from am individual claiming to have access to all my contacts, camera, etc...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Numerous emails from am individual claiming to have access to all my contacts, camera, etc...: Over the past 2 weeks I have received 8 extensive emails using my name as the sender to my business email account generated by an unknown 3rd party. He/ she claim they setup a malware that allowed them to make my internet browser work as a Remote Desktop with a key logger...
  6. Same camera error - We cant find your camera .....If you need it heres the rror code.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Same camera error - We cant find your camera .....If you need it heres the rror code.....: Has anyone figured out to make this work. I've tried all the you tube solutions. Is this some kind of scam? I'm one step away from throwing away this PC and Window 10 all together....
  7. web camera freezes

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    web camera freezes: I have an hp pavilion x360 preformed updates now web camera freezes on opening works on youcam but my facial recognition does not work or the windows web cam program work, contacted hp support for resolution and they informed me its a windows issue, and I cant chat with a...
  8. Built-in Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

Built-in Camera not working with Microsoft Teams: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Y70 with a built in camera and Windows 10 Home. My company uses MS Teams and I can log in and see and hear everyone and they can hear me, but my face is frozen or doesn't appear at all. I've uninstalled Teams several times, made sure everything is...
  9. camera display problem

camera display problem: Hi, My Laptop was windows 10 Camera display is very bad ( like dots on display) . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-display-problem/57ea547d-6632-40a3-882f-48fa3c18bcdf
  10. camera not detected

camera not detected: I need help. My laptop is a SONY VAIO Touchscreen series with Windows 10. I have been using this laptop for years now. Everything was working well up until last Friday. Last Friday , my laptop cannot detect my built in camera. It seems that I have the same error message as...