Windows 10: Camp Know Where opens on July 20 at Microsoft Store

Discus and support Camp Know Where opens on July 20 at Microsoft Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Start packing for Camp Know Where, officially open on July 20th at @MicrosoftStore. Code, edit and help save the world just like Suzie and Dustin.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Camp Know Where opens on July 20 at Microsoft Store

Start packing for Camp Know Where, officially open on July 20th at @MicrosoftStore. Code, edit and help save the world just like Suzie and Dustin. Learn more and sign up at:

*Arrow https://www.microsoft.com/inculture/stranger-things

Camp Know Where includes two programs open to all ages but recommended for students 13+ at Microsoft Stores in the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom. At Rule the arcade, students learn game and coding concepts to create a playable game—and become rulers of the arcade like Mad Max or Lucas. At Strange-ify your world, participants create a Stranger Things-inspired mini movie using 3D models, Windows Ink, special effects, and even a soundtrack.

See also: New Stranger Things 3 inspired Windows 1.11 app on Microsoft Store

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing new Microsoft Store Summer Camps

Source: Announcing new Microsoft Store Summer Camps to provide students with real-world digital skills - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Camp Know Where opens on July 20 at Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store wont open

i did these steps. and Windows Store Service isn't showing up on the list at all

BryanOstrander, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Camp Know Where opens on July 20 at Microsoft Store

1. Camp Know Where opens on July 20 at Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Camp Where opens

2. where is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the microsoft store: how do i install apps on windows 11? specifically the windows store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-microsoft-store/7af336d9-3d46-4942-808d-59aabec0a0b0
  3. where is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is the microsoft store: how do i install apps on windows 11? specifically the windows store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-microsoft-store/7af336d9-3d46-4942-808d-59aabec0a0b0
  4. Where is the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Microsoft Store?: I just got a new PC and when I started it up Microsoft Store was not on the PC anywhere. I've looked in all apps and I've tried running the script. How do i get Microsoft store onto my computer?...
  5. Where is the Microsoft Store?

Where is the Microsoft Store?: I just got a new PC and when I started it up Microsoft Store was not on the PC anywhere. I've looked in all apps and I've tried running the script. How do i get Microsoft store onto my computer?...
  6. Where is Facebook in the Microsoft Store ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where is Facebook in the Microsoft Store ?: Dear Community, I would like to know why I can't find the Facebook app on the Microsoft Store, Is it because of the country I'm currently located in ? Your insight is much appreciated, Thank you very much....
  7. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - July 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - July 20: Microsoft Edge for Android: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse...
  8. Where is My Microsoft store

Where is My Microsoft store: I have searched everywhere even the search bar and i tried to download it and didnt work i tried multiple times and also tried multiple ways https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-microsoft-store/b2da2a68-640a-4e22-8279-b9c45f5426c0
  9. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.35.2 for Android - July 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.35.2 for Android - July 20: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  10. Announcing new Microsoft Store Summer Camps

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new Microsoft Store Summer Camps: Microsoft Store locations will offer YouthSpark Summer Camp curriculums this year, all developed by education experts in the field and with input from our local store associates to provide students with tools that matter most and emphasize real-world relevance in a fun and...