Windows 10: camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline

Discus and support camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey guys, I have been using this program for two years on my two computers. Now when I try to add clips to the timeline it closes suddenly. and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yasarp, Nov 19, 2020.

1. yasarp Win User

camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline

hey guys,

I have been using this program for two years on my two computers. Now when I try to add clips to the timeline it closes suddenly. and it happens on both of my computers. recently I installed onedrive on my computers. is it because of that? help me, please...

:)

yasarp, Nov 19, 2020
  2. D9fred95 Win User

Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

It's the first suggestion, there's a one second pause at the end of clip 1 before clip 2 begins. Is there a timeline feature so I can combine the two clips seamlessly?

D9fred95, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Timeline under PEOPLE shows nothing

It's possible that some system files for the People app needs to be re-registered. To do that, we suggest following these steps:

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Command Prompt (Admin).

• Copy and paste the following command: PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *People*).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage
      -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"
      and press Enter.

• Once it's finished, close the Command Prompt and check if Timelines are available on the app.

Gice us an update on what happens after re-registering the People app.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 19, 2020
  4. camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline

Windows timeline on my laptop doesn't show closed web sessions. How to fix it?

I use web browsing a lot and many time want to reopen the webpages visited recently through timeline. The timeline feature is awesome but now a days it doesn't show the webpages visited recently. It just started before a month or two I think. Earlier it
    was working fine. Even webpages visited through Microsoft Edge are not listed in the timeline.
    However the web session which is currently running is shown in the timeline. The web sessions closed are not shown in the time line.

MayurVgl_hotmail, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline

1. camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline - Similar Threads - camtasia closes suddenly

2. window closes when trying to add a device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window closes when trying to add a device: When trying to add a Bluetooth device or printer, a dialog box opens and closes after a couple of seconds.All updates and latest drivers from manufacturer and MS are installed. Bios latest.Asus Rog Zephyrus G14 GA401QM-K2100T. How can I solve the problem without a complete...
  3. window closes when trying to add a device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window closes when trying to add a device: When trying to add a Bluetooth device or printer, a dialog box opens and closes after a couple of seconds.All updates and latest drivers from manufacturer and MS are installed. Bios latest.Asus Rog Zephyrus G14 GA401QM-K2100T. How can I solve the problem without a complete...
  4. window closes when trying to add a device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Clipping Tool doesn't close itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipping Tool doesn't close itself: When opening the Windows Clipping Tool service "ScreenClippingHost.exe", that app opens and shows the overlay properly, and when taking the shot, it normally closes itself. I don't know why but suddenly it stopped closing itself, which causes that the app can't be used again...
  6. Clipping Tool doesn't close itself

Clipping Tool doesn't close itself: When opening the Windows Clipping Tool service "ScreenClippingHost.exe", that app opens and shows the overlay properly, and when taking the shot, it normally closes itself. I don't know why but suddenly it stopped closing itself, which causes that the app can't be used again...
  7. camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline

camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline: hey guys, I have been using this program for two years on my two computers. Now when I try to add clips to the timeline it closes suddenly. and it happens on both of my computers. recently I installed onedrive on my computers. is it because of that? help me, please......
  8. camtasia studio crashes when I try to add clips to the timeline

camtasia studio crashes when I try to add clips to the timeline: hey guys, I have been using this program for two years on my two computers. Now when I try to add clips to the timeline it closes suddenly. and it happens on both of my computers. recently I installed onedrive on my computers. is it because of that? help me, please......
  9. SUDDEN POP-UP THAT I CAN"T CLOSE; When I try to close it, opens a website which my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SUDDEN POP-UP THAT I CAN"T CLOSE; When I try to close it, opens a website which my...: This evil "pop-up" takes me to an "evil/bad" page which my internet software, thankfully, blocks. When I close the page, I get a new pop-up with the same results. I've verified that my pop-blocker is still on, etc. I ran the quick version of the Microsoft Safety Scanner...
  10. Camtasia

Camtasia: So whenever I open up Camtasia, it asks to sign in so i sign in and then after I do my password it says this site cant be reaches there is some sort of problem and I really need this to work due to my youtube channel...