Windows 10: camtasia studio crashes when I try to add clips to the timeline

Discus and support camtasia studio crashes when I try to add clips to the timeline in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey guys, I have been using this program for two years on my two computers. Now when I try to add clips to the timeline it closes suddenly. and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yasarp, Nov 19, 2020.

1. yasarp Win User

camtasia studio crashes when I try to add clips to the timeline

hey guys,

I have been using this program for two years on my two computers. Now when I try to add clips to the timeline it closes suddenly. and it happens on both of my computers. recently I installed onedrive on my computers. is it because of that? help me, please...

:)

yasarp, Nov 19, 2020
  2. KozzyP Win User

Issues with Camtasia Studio 6 on Windows 10.

Original Title : Camtasia Studio 6

I just updated to W10 and now Camtasia Studio 6 will open and start to run fine, but when it begins to 'Produce' the end result video it will jump from like 15% to 100% and leave me with an unfinished video.

Should Camtasia Studio 6 run on W10?

KozzyP, Nov 19, 2020
  3. JustKing Win User
    Camtasia Studio 8

Olá eu instalei o Camtasia Studio 8 e para o abri-lo se deparo com o seguite erro 0xc000007b gostaria de saber se como você me ajuda a resolve-lo.

JustKing, Nov 19, 2020
  4. camtasia studio crashes when I try to add clips to the timeline

Issues with Camtasia Studio 6 on Windows 10.

Hi Kozzy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Try to install the Camtasia Studio 6 in Compatibility mode and check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
    ‘Properties’.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

If the issue still persist after reinstalling in compatibility mode. As Camtasia Studio 6 is a third party application, so I suggest you to contact the manufacture of the application for further assistance on the issue.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

camtasia studio crashes when I try to add clips to the timeline

1. camtasia studio crashes when I try to add clips to the timeline - Similar Threads - camtasia studio crashes

2. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio": I have a laptop and a graphics tablet that connects to the laptop. When I turn on the extension projections to 2 screens and turn on the "clip studio" for drawing. Then there is some kind of malfunction. When I drag the drawing program to the 2nd area tablet screen. Clip...
  3. Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?: When I switched to Windows 10 I had to re-download all the software and assets I had from Clip Studio and Clip Studio Paint. Am I going to have to do that again for Windows 11? Or will I be able to open and run the program as usual from the get-go?...
  4. Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?

Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?: When I switched to Windows 10 I had to re-download all the software and assets I had from Clip Studio and Clip Studio Paint. Am I going to have to do that again for Windows 11? Or will I be able to open and run the program as usual from the get-go?...
  5. camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline: hey guys, I have been using this program for two years on my two computers. Now when I try to add clips to the timeline it closes suddenly. and it happens on both of my computers. recently I installed onedrive on my computers. is it because of that? help me, please......
  6. camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline

camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline: hey guys, I have been using this program for two years on my two computers. Now when I try to add clips to the timeline it closes suddenly. and it happens on both of my computers. recently I installed onedrive on my computers. is it because of that? help me, please......
  7. Expression Web 4 crashes when trying to add hyperlink

Expression Web 4 crashes when trying to add hyperlink: Expression Web 4 has worked fine with all until this week when following an upgrade it crashes when using the add hyperlink folder search dialogue box. works. Previously reported in community forum but locked for comments. This problem has now restarted! Rolling back an...
  8. Systemsettings.exe crashes when trying to add new hardware

Systemsettings.exe crashes when trying to add new hardware: Hi everyone, Whenever I try to add hardware, be it from the settings menu or from the control panel, the window crashes. The event show in the event monitor is the following: Nome da aplicação com falha: SystemSettings.exe, versão: 10.0.18362.628, carimbo de data/hora:...
  9. Camtasia

Camtasia: So whenever I open up Camtasia, it asks to sign in so i sign in and then after I do my password it says this site cant be reaches there is some sort of problem and I really need this to work due to my youtube channel...
  10. Camtasia studio 9 installation problem.

Camtasia studio 9 installation problem.: I use the Windows 10 operating system on my laptop. I'm having problems with installing and uninstalling Camtasia Studio 9 applications. At first, I installed this app on my laptop but I can not uninstall it now. So trying to install it again but showing the same problem. A...