Windows 10: Camtasia

Discus and support Camtasia in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So whenever I open up Camtasia, it asks to sign in so i sign in and then after I do my password it says this site cant be reaches there is some sort of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by QueenGaming, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Camtasia

So whenever I open up Camtasia, it asks to sign in so i sign in and then after I do my password it says this site cant be reaches there is some sort of problem and I really need this to work due to my youtube channel

:)

QueenGaming, Dec 5, 2019
  2. OMG0526 Win User

Is Camtasia safe?

I've been wanting to record gameplay on my computer so I can upload it to YouTube. So I saw options of which programs to use and Camtasia was one. I've checked all the other programs and they either cost money or give viruses. So I just wanted to know
    if Camtasia is safe.

OMG0526, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Unable to use the "record system sounds" option in the Camtasia record "add-in".

Hi Debra,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing.

As Camtasia (Windows): Record is a third party app I suggest you to get in touch with Camtasia Support.

Follow the below link to post your query.

https://feedback.techsmith.com/techsmith

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 5, 2019
  4. bhringer Win User

Camtasia

Is Camtasia safe?

Camtasia is safe to use when purchased as opposed to using a "cracked" version.

~

bhringer, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Camtasia

1. Camtasia - Similar Threads - Camtasia

2. Microsoft Pen Not Working in Powerpoint and Camtasia, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Pen Not Working in Powerpoint and Camtasia, Windows 11: I upgraded to Windows 11 earlier this year and also upgraded from a Surface Book 2 to a Surface Book 3. I was hoping that this would better streamline my work as I often record and write on my screen for educational tutorials using Camtasia. I have been sorely disappointed to...
  3. Microsoft Pen Not Working in Powerpoint and Camtasia, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Pen Not Working in Powerpoint and Camtasia, Windows 11: I upgraded to Windows 11 earlier this year and also upgraded from a Surface Book 2 to a Surface Book 3. I was hoping that this would better streamline my work as I often record and write on my screen for educational tutorials using Camtasia. I have been sorely disappointed to...
  4. camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline: hey guys, I have been using this program for two years on my two computers. Now when I try to add clips to the timeline it closes suddenly. and it happens on both of my computers. recently I installed onedrive on my computers. is it because of that? help me, please......
  5. camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline

camtasia closes suddenly when I try to add clips to the timeline: hey guys, I have been using this program for two years on my two computers. Now when I try to add clips to the timeline it closes suddenly. and it happens on both of my computers. recently I installed onedrive on my computers. is it because of that? help me, please......
  6. camtasia studio crashes when I try to add clips to the timeline

camtasia studio crashes when I try to add clips to the timeline: hey guys, I have been using this program for two years on my two computers. Now when I try to add clips to the timeline it closes suddenly. and it happens on both of my computers. recently I installed onedrive on my computers. is it because of that? help me, please......
  7. Unable to select Font dropdown in Annotations in Camtasia for one user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to select Font dropdown in Annotations in Camtasia for one user: I am unable to select the font dropdown in Camtasia 2019 or 2020 with my primary account on my new Dell XPS laptop. If I add a new annotation or try to change an existing one by opening the font dropdown, the dropdown does not open and Camtasia crashes. I'm running Windows 10...
  8. Can I recover an overwritten Camtasia 8 project file?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can I recover an overwritten Camtasia 8 project file?: I have been editing my YouTube videos with the cheapest dirty program Camtasia Studio 8 for a while now, but today the program crashed while saving and the size of the program changed to 0 bytes. When I open the project, only an untitled project opens. I pray to the gods that...
  9. Camtasia 9 Freezes Up When You First Open it

Camtasia 9 Freezes Up When You First Open it: Last month, I've been experience a problem with my screen recording program Camtasia 9 freezing up when you first open it. Here's a screen shot below as well, as the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By4O_9x4wD0 [IMG] I contacted the company that produces...
  10. [Help]Is there an application to get mouse effects like Camtasia but in real time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help]Is there an application to get mouse effects like Camtasia but in real time?: With Camtasia you can make the mouse pointer more visible, add spotlight and click effects, etc. Pic I saw somebody on a Mac OX with really cool mouse effects during a live presentation. Is there something that can do that in Windows 10 but in real time? There are some apps...