Windows 10: Can a ARM processer handle 64-bit windows?

Discus and support Can a ARM processer handle 64-bit windows? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am wondering if a ARM processer can handle windows 64-bit. My PC says it is 64-bit and has a ARM processer, but my pc does not let me download any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KingSkewer, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Can a ARM processer handle 64-bit windows?

I am wondering if a ARM processer can handle windows 64-bit. My PC says it is 64-bit and has a ARM processer, but my pc does not let me download any 64-bit app so I am wondering if that is the issue.

:)

KingSkewer, Dec 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 on ARM will get 64-Bit app support in May 2018

Read more: Microsoft will bring 64-bit app support to ARM-based PCs in May

See also: Microsoft readies developer kit to try to get more 64-bit apps compiled for Windows 10 on ARM | ZDNet

Brink, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Can a ARM processer handle 64-bit windows?

Windows 10 on ARM will get 64-Bit app support in May 2018

Read more: Microsoft will bring 64-bit app support to ARM-based PCs in May

See also: Microsoft readies developer kit to try to get more 64-bit apps compiled for Windows 10 on ARM | ZDNet

Brink, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Can a ARM processer handle 64-bit windows?

1. Can a ARM processer handle 64-bit windows? - Similar Threads - ARM processer handle

2. 64 bit arm based heartache and pain + suffering and let down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    64 bit arm based heartache and pain + suffering and let down: Disappointed my 64 bit windows is in fact not really 64 bit. sad face. Is there still no fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/64-bit-arm-based-heartache-and-pain-suffering-and/a372f00c-855a-41d6-818d-18b1dc135219
  3. Windows 10 on ARM will receive support for 64-bit apps in November

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 on ARM will receive support for 64-bit apps in November: This year brought an incredible amount of change to people’s lives. The way each of us is working, learning, creating, even how we’re connecting has changed. Many of you have turned to Windows PCs as an essential tool in these times, driving Windows 10...
  4. 64-bit (x64) emulation soon to be released for Windows 10 on ARM

in Windows 10 News
    64-bit (x64) emulation soon to be released for Windows 10 on ARM: This year brought an incredible amount of change to people’s lives. The way each of us is working, learning, creating, even how we’re connecting has changed. Many of you have turned to Windows PCs as an essential tool in these times, driving Windows 10...
  5. Windows 10 on ARM is set to get emulation for traditional 64-bit apps

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 on ARM is set to get emulation for traditional 64-bit apps: When Windows 10 on ARM was announced, Microsoft said the platform will offer great battery backup and network connectivity, but Microsoft’s own documents suggest that the platform’s compatibility issues have proven problematic. For those who aren’t aware with Windows 10 on...
  6. 64 bit won't install on a 64 bit processer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    64 bit won't install on a 64 bit processer: I bought a windows kit from Amazon, came in a box with a usb drive. I just built my 1st pc my processer in an AMD Rayzen 5 3600x it is for sure 64 bit based. I went to install Windows home 64 bit but it gave me a message saying it failed to install so i installed the 32 bit....
  7. Windows 10 on ARM Could Soon Support 64-Bit x86 Apps

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 on ARM Could Soon Support 64-Bit x86 Apps: Windows 10 on ARM still has far too many limitations to recommend, but one of the most serious may soon be eliminated. According to a recent code commit on GitHub, Microsoft is preparing to add support for 64-bit x86 application emulation to the platform. “Add...
  8. Microsoft prepares 64-bit apps emulation for Windows on ARM

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft prepares 64-bit apps emulation for Windows on ARM: Windows 10 on ARM is not Windows RT, but it’s also not the Windows 10 you know. By contrast, the ARM version of Windows 10 is a full-fledged operating system, capable of running most desktop apps unmodified from Microsoft Store and other sources. Windows 10 on ARM can run...
  9. Windows 10 on ARM will get 64-Bit app support in May 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 on ARM will get 64-Bit app support in May 2018: One of the biggest limitations of the Windows on Snapdragon platform is its inability to run 64-bit apps. Microsoft has said on multiple occasions that it intends to eventually offer that support, but we've not heard about a firm timeline until now. The company's general...
  10. See if Process is 32-bit or 64-bit in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See if Process is 32-bit or 64-bit in Windows 10: How to: See if Process is 32-bit or 64-bit in Windows 10 [img] Information A process is an instance of a program that is being executed. Each process running in Windows is assigned a unique decimal number called the process ID, or PID. If you have a 32-bit Windows...