Windows 10: Can a business use an OLP Windows license of another company?

Discus and support Can a business use an OLP Windows license of another company? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All. Question is as above. There are many ads on ebay offering OLP licenses at a fraction of original prices. Just wondering if obtaining such... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ruriimasu, Feb 14, 2019.

1. ruriimasu Win User

Can a business use an OLP Windows license of another company?

Hi All.

Question is as above. There are many ads on ebay offering OLP licenses at a fraction of original prices. Just wondering if obtaining such licenses is legally allowed.

:)

ruriimasu, Feb 14, 2019

2. Get Genuine License Or OLP

Dear All,

I'm Eko. I have a company with more than 30 PC's. We do have OLP license installed in our PC's. But some of them have pirated windows 7 (not genuine). I was suggested by one of my colleague and purchasing staff in my company to buy Windows Get Genuine License.
    This makes me confused why I must buy Get Genuine License instead of OLP. So, my questions are, first, which one is better, to buy windows get genuine license or OLP license?

secondly, is get genuine license the same with OEM that both of them cannot be transferred to other PC within my company.

Thanks for the answer.

Regards,

Eko Y

Eko Yudrawan, Feb 14, 2019
  3. ArtMiod Win User
    ,olp - What is ,olp?

When I start to type in search, or as you can see in the title ,olp ,olp magically appears. How can I stop this from coming up? Is this a virus? I have scanned my computer with M,olpcAfee and tried to restore back to a previous,olp date ,olpbut nothing
    seems to work. Any suggestions on how to remove this is greatly appreciated.

As you can see the,olp appears anytime I type in search, emails, this statement. I'm running windows 10

[In Metadata:'Solution' changed from MSE to other]

ArtMiod, Feb 14, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Windows 10 olp vs retail vs oei/oem

Retail - what you buy from a store

OEM - pre-installed by a manufacturer; same Windows as retail but Microsoft provides no support and it cannot be (legally) upgraded or moved to another computer.

OEI- same as OEM

OLP - volume license: What is the difference between Microsoft OLP license and OEM License?

All the above found in minutes with a web search. It's the best way to get the information you need.

BulldogXX, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Can a business use an OLP Windows license of another company? - Similar Threads - business OLP license

2. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can i transfer my windows license account to another company: I am having windows volume license. I want to change this license to another company name. what is the procedure for this company name change.ThanksSudhakar Shanmugamoorthy...
  3. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i transfer my windows license account to another company: I am having windows volume license. I want to change this license to another company name. what is the procedure for this company name change.ThanksSudhakar Shanmugamoorthy...
  4. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company

how can i transfer my windows license account to another company: Can I transfer my windows volume license to another company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-my-windows-license-account-to/ba6fa5e4-bac1-49f7-99de-6894090f7587
  6. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i transfer my windows license account to another company: Can I transfer my windows volume license to another company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-my-windows-license-account-to/ba6fa5e4-bac1-49f7-99de-6894090f7587
  7. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Activating Windows using Windows Business License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows using Windows Business License: I have assigned the Windows Business Premium License to the Sys Admin 2 account in the admin centre, as can be seen here:I've performed a clean install of Windows Business, with the latest build installed: However, Windows is not detecting this digital license, and continues...
  9. Can one company use another company's license?

Can one company use another company's license?: We have a situation where we contract PT and Special Ed staff from an outsourced company. In the past we deny their users who have their company owned laptops access to our network resources. So they cannot print or access our web based services. Sometimes we issue laptops to...
  10. Windows 10 OLP license

Windows 10 OLP license: We requested a Windows 10 OLP license to our supplier as we needed license that we can transfer to another computer once it dies and our supplier gave us Microsoft Windows Professional 10 Sngl OLP 1License NoLevel Legalization GetGenuine how do we use this license, we are not...