Windows 10: Can a business use Windows 10 Education?

Discus and support Can a business use Windows 10 Education? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I am planning on selling my custom built PC to my dad's business. As I am a student, I was able to install Windows 10 Education on it for free.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SuraganUpadhyay, May 3, 2020.

1. Can a business use Windows 10 Education?

Hi,

I am planning on selling my custom built PC to my dad's business. As I am a student, I was able to install Windows 10 Education on it for free. Now that I am selling it, my dad is concerned if he is allowed to use the Education version of Windows for business purposes. Are there legal issues here, or does it make a difference?

Thank you in advance.

:)

SuraganUpadhyay, May 3, 2020

2. Windows Education

Hi BillyDonutts,

In order to get a Windows 10 Education you must have an educational or business email. I'm sorry, but Windows 10 Educational and Windows 10 Educational are for student and teacher purpose and so home users aren't suppose to get it.

I suggest you to look for Windows 10 Home or Pro, that are for home users. If you are looking for the most complete version of Windows 10, I would suggest Pro edition, on the other hand, if you are looking for the ordinary version of Windows 10 I suggest Home
    edition.

Look at
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compare
    for comparison.

P.s: Please, if the answer resolve your issue, click on Yes. Thanks.

StefanoTamiotti, May 3, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 3, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Can a business use Windows 10 Education?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Can a business use Windows 10 Education?

1. Can a business use Windows 10 Education? - Similar Threads - business Education

2. Help With Business Log In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help With Business Log In: Hi Folks,On Monday I purchased a microsoft business account for my small automation business. I have tried to log back into today and it is saying my account doesnt exist. I have tried multiple different version of the user ID and nothing is working. I have had to use my...
  3. Help With Business Log In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help With Business Log In: Hi Folks,On Monday I purchased a microsoft business account for my small automation business. I have tried to log back into today and it is saying my account doesnt exist. I have tried multiple different version of the user ID and nothing is working. I have had to use my...
  4. Can a business use Windows 10 Education?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a business use Windows 10 Education?: Our organization purchased quite a few laptops that came preinstalled with Windows 10 educationmainly because they were the only rugged laptops that had the features we need. Our MSP has told us that it is not acceptable for a business to use the education version of Windows,...
  5. Can a business use Windows 10 Education?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can a business use Windows 10 Education?: Our organization purchased quite a few laptops that came preinstalled with Windows 10 educationmainly because they were the only rugged laptops that had the features we need. Our MSP has told us that it is not acceptable for a business to use the education version of Windows,...
  6. Can a business use Windows 10 Education?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can a business use Windows 10 Pro Education

Can a business use Windows 10 Pro Education: Hi,We want to buy a new laptops for business, but OS is Windows 10 Pro Education.Can we use it for commercial purposes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-business-use-windows-10-pro-education/7d943f3b-ea94-4922-b10b-026dd34f8163
  8. Rumor: Windows 10 Store for Business and Education are going away

in Windows 10 News
    Rumor: Windows 10 Store for Business and Education are going away: When Microsoft launched the Windows 10 operating system in 2015, it included a Windows Store application designed as a central repository for applications and other offers. One of the main ideas behind Windows 10 was to get users to shift from using Win32 applications -- the...
  9. Microsoft to phase out Microsoft Store for Business and Education

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to phase out Microsoft Store for Business and Education: Microsoft is continuing to try to clean up its digital app-store mess. Its latest planned move, according to my contacts: Get rid of the Microsoft Store for Business and Microsoft Store for Education. The Microsoft Store, originally known as the Windows Store, is Microsoft's...
  10. I downloaded Windows 10 Business/Education Edition Accidently, But I Need Windows 10 Home...

I downloaded Windows 10 Business/Education Edition Accidently, But I Need Windows 10 Home...: I recently built a desktop using parts I bought and parts I found in a computer from a school given to me by my Dad, whom works at that school. With that computer, there was a Windows 10 Installation DVD, which I later found out was for installing Windows 10...