Windows 10: can a command line action as batch file

Discus and support can a command line action as batch file in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a run a action on one of my programs to disable it (when required) quite regularly from an elevated cmd prompt... Can it be made into a bath... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by perfection, Feb 13, 2021.

1. can a command line action as batch file

I have a run a action on one of my programs to disable it (when required) quite regularly from an elevated cmd prompt...
    Can it be made into a bath file (.bat) and executed as and when required?

:)

perfection, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile can a command line action as batch file :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 13, 2021
  4. can a command line action as batch file

How can a batch file do this?!

did you see this answer taken from stackoverflow ? :

blobster21, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

can a command line action as batch file

1. can a command line action as batch file - Similar Threads - command line action

2. Batch File Command???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch File Command???: I want to run a batch file that starts a backup program, but does not execute the next command until that program completes? How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-file-command/3af2ce6b-ace3-43cb-b6fb-5cbff8998736
  3. Batch File Command???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batch File Command???: I want to run a batch file that starts a backup program, but does not execute the next command until that program completes? How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-file-command/3af2ce6b-ace3-43cb-b6fb-5cbff8998736
  4. Command Prompt/ Batch files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Prompt/ Batch files: [ATTACH] when i create a batch file to ping something, it spams the command and throws no response. how do i fix this? https://preview.redd.it/fyy6qwrfx7n61.png?width=256&format=png&auto=webp&s=d55552fdc7a5c297d565617f710992048238660c submitted by /u/xWasss [link]...
  5. HOW: Robocopy command to a batch-file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW: Robocopy command to a batch-file: This working fine in a Command Prompt: robocopy "C:\¤Head Folder\Folder 01\Old folder" "C:\¤Head Folder\Folder 01\New folder" /mov /minage:930 How do I make a Batch file .BAT with that RoboCopy command...
  6. Batch command to include random line from file?

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch command to include random line from file?: Hello, i was wondering if i can include random line from file into a Windows 10 batch script command. Command is: wmic computersystem where name="%COMPUTERNAME%" call rename name="Computer%RANDOM%" and instead of "Computer%RANDOM%" i would like to input random line from...
  7. Batch commands

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch commands: I know this stuff is kind of old tech, but would anyone know how to make a script that goes through the contents of a folder or file and uses them as command-line arguments say in pseudocode it might look something like: for each item in Desktop, copy %name% to D:\ a USB...
  8. Win10 2016 LTSB "Access Denied" for "NET" command line (and batch files)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 2016 LTSB "Access Denied" for "NET" command line (and batch files): To fix "System Error 5" & "Access Denied" result when running the "net" utility from a command line or batch file, I needed to modify the following "User Account Control:" settings in Group Policy (type "Group Policy" at start menu to edit it): [ATTACH] I'm not sure which...
  9. Command Line and Batch - Start Command [/D Path] option ignored

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Line and Batch - Start Command [/D Path] option ignored: In a batch file using the start command [/D Path] option is ignored example: D:\TempJDK>START "Work Damn It" /b /d ".\temp" /MIN /HIGH testRun.bat The system cannot find the file testRun.bat. Here "temp" is a sub folder of the current directory. The /d ".\temp" option is...
  10. Batch file hide command window

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch file hide command window: I have a batch command to back up a subdirectory: xcopy "C:\All\*" "E:\Allback\*" /E /Q How can I hide the command window during the execution? 40984