Windows 10: can a command line action as batch file

Discus and support can a command line action as batch file in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a run a action on one of my programs to disable it (when required) quite regularly from an elevated cmd prompt... Can it be made into a bath... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by perfection, Feb 13, 2021.

1. can a command line action as batch file

I have a run a action on one of my programs to disable it (when required) quite regularly from an elevated cmd prompt...
    Can it be made into a bath file (.bat) and executed as and when required?

:)

perfection, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile can a command line action as batch file :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 13, 2021
  4. can a command line action as batch file

How can a batch file do this?!

did you see this answer taken from stackoverflow ? :

blobster21, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

can a command line action as batch file

1. can a command line action as batch file - Similar Threads - command line action

2. HOW: Robocopy command to a batch-file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW: Robocopy command to a batch-file: This working fine in a Command Prompt: robocopy "C:\¤Head Folder\Folder 01\Old folder" "C:\¤Head Folder\Folder 01\New folder" /mov /minage:930 How do I make a Batch file .BAT with that RoboCopy command...
  3. Batch command to include random line from file?

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch command to include random line from file?: Hello, i was wondering if i can include random line from file into a Windows 10 batch script command. Command is: wmic computersystem where name="%COMPUTERNAME%" call rename name="Computer%RANDOM%" and instead of "Computer%RANDOM%" i would like to input random line from...
  4. Command Line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Line: My command line shows a different name when im the only user on the pc. submitted by /u/Fuadop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv4f7i/command_line/
  5. Batch commands

Batch commands: I know this stuff is kind of old tech, but would anyone know how to make a script that goes through the contents of a folder or file and uses them as command-line arguments say in pseudocode it might look something like: for each item in Desktop, copy %name% to D:\ a USB...
  6. Deleting files with command line

Deleting files with command line: I used del filename and it was successfully deleted. I also used dir to double check. However, when I checked the Recycle Bin; the file wasn't found inside. Was this file permanently deleted?...
  7. Win10 2016 LTSB "Access Denied" for "NET" command line (and batch files)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 2016 LTSB "Access Denied" for "NET" command line (and batch files): To fix "System Error 5" & "Access Denied" result when running the "net" utility from a command line or batch file, I needed to modify the following "User Account Control:" settings in Group Policy (type "Group Policy" at start menu to edit it): [ATTACH] I'm not sure which...
  8. Command Line and Batch - Start Command [/D Path] option ignored

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Line and Batch - Start Command [/D Path] option ignored: In a batch file using the start command [/D Path] option is ignored example: D:\TempJDK>START "Work Damn It" /b /d ".\temp" /MIN /HIGH testRun.bat The system cannot find the file testRun.bat. Here "temp" is a sub folder of the current directory. The /d ".\temp" option is...
  9. Command Line

Command Line: Hello sir. I am using windows 10 64bit. Earlier the netsat command use to work but it doesnt work now. whenever i try this command it displa an error. C:\>netstat 'netstat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. i have tried...
  10. Batch file hide command window

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch file hide command window: I have a batch command to back up a subdirectory: xcopy "C:\All\*" "E:\Allback\*" /E /Q How can I hide the command window during the execution? 40984