Windows 10: Can a folder be added to Windows 11 Pro Taskbar?

Discus and support Can a folder be added to Windows 11 Pro Taskbar? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; >>Can a folder be added to Windows 11 Pro Taskbar?<<I would like to add a folder to the taskbar as I could in Windows 10. I have seen many subjects on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robert H Snow, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Can a folder be added to Windows 11 Pro Taskbar?

>>Can a folder be added to Windows 11 Pro Taskbar?<<I would like to add a folder to the taskbar as I could in Windows 10. I have seen many subjects on this matter. They explain how to add a program to taskbar but not a folder.Bob

:)

Robert H Snow, Dec 5, 2022

2. Can a folder be added to Windows 11 Pro Taskbar?

>>Can a folder be added to Windows 11 Pro Taskbar?<<

I would like to add a folder to the taskbar as I could in Windows 10. I have seen many subjects on this matter. They explain how to add a program to taskbar but not a folder.

Bob

Robert H Snow, Dec 6, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Can a folder be added to Windows 11 Pro Taskbar?

H Bob,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

The Taskbar in Windows 11 is very limited compared to the one in Windows 10, currently there is no native way to add a folder to the Taskbar.

The good news is, Microsoft have listened to the Insiders that tested Windows 11 and they are now testing new functionality on the Taskbar and so we should receive that in an upcoming update to Windows 11.

In the meantime, please open the feedback hub (Windows Key + F) and provide your feedback on the lack of functionality on the taskbar in Windows 11 to the developers there.

DaveM121, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Can a folder be added to Windows 11 Pro Taskbar?

Shawn Brink, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Can a folder be added to Windows 11 Pro Taskbar?

1. Can a folder be added to Windows 11 Pro Taskbar? - Similar Threads - folder added Pro

2. Adding a folder as an Icon to the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding a folder as an Icon to the Taskbar: I am new to Windows 11 and I am trying to recreate the setup I had under 10. I had a folder with all my shortcuts in that was an icon on the right of the task bar. So it was not pinned to the taskbar, it sat next to icons like Open Devices and Printers. This way I cleared all...
  3. Adding a folder as an Icon to the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding a folder as an Icon to the Taskbar: I am new to Windows 11 and I am trying to recreate the setup I had under 10. I had a folder with all my shortcuts in that was an icon on the right of the task bar. So it was not pinned to the taskbar, it sat next to icons like Open Devices and Printers. This way I cleared all...
  4. Can not log into Windows 11 Pro after adding 365 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not log into Windows 11 Pro after adding 365 account: Hello, I created a Virtual Machine for a master image to deploy in Citrix. I only had the initial local admin account.I then added a 365 account and now after boot up it presents me with my 365 avatar and a "sign in" link which it seems to do and then it presents a screen...
  5. Can not log into Windows 11 Pro after adding 365 account

Can not log into Windows 11 Pro after adding 365 account: Hello, I created a Virtual Machine for a master image to deploy in Citrix. I only had the initial local admin account.I then added a 365 account and now after boot up it presents me with my 365 avatar and a "sign in" link which it seems to do and then it presents a screen...
  6. Can a folder be added to Windows 11 Pro Taskbar?

Can a folder be added to Windows 11 Pro Taskbar?: >>Can a folder be added to Windows 11 Pro Taskbar?<<I would like to add a folder to the taskbar as I could in Windows 10. I have seen many subjects on this matter. They explain how to add a program to taskbar but not a folder.Bob...
  7. Adding a Files Folder to Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding a Files Folder to Taskbar: Hello, the image below is from a user on Windows 10. This user is looking to have this same folder cascading function on the taskbar on Windows 11.I have not found anything helpful on Windows 10/11. Any insight would help....
  8. Adding a Files Folder to Taskbar

Adding a Files Folder to Taskbar: Hello, the image below is from a user on Windows 10. This user is looking to have this same folder cascading function on the taskbar on Windows 11.I have not found anything helpful on Windows 10/11. Any insight would help....
  9. Windows 11 Pro Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Taskbar: I am running Windows 11 Pro on this computer. In the process of setting it up I pinned several things to my Taskbar. I also set up Sharing and changed a whole lot of other settings. When I got done and was admiring my accomplishments, I saw I had working icons/Links to...
  10. Windows 11 Pro Taskbar

Windows 11 Pro Taskbar: I am running Windows 11 Pro on this computer. In the process of setting it up I pinned several things to my Taskbar. I also set up Sharing and changed a whole lot of other settings. When I got done and was admiring my accomplishments, I saw I had working icons/Links to...