Windows 10: Can a hacker access all user accounts?

Discus and support Can a hacker access all user accounts? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone! As you know, Windows allows you to set up multiple user accounts on one computer. If I got hacked, can the hacker access all user... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ultraviolet, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Can a hacker access all user accounts?

Hello everyone!

As you know, Windows allows you to set up multiple user accounts on one computer. If I got hacked, can the hacker access all user accounts, or just the one I was using at the time I was hacked?

Thanks! Can a hacker access all user accounts? :)

:)

ultraviolet, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Yahoo warning users that hackers forged cookies to access accounts

Read more: Yahoo warning users that hackers forged cookies to access accounts | ZDNet

Brink, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Can a hacker access all user accounts?

user account,administrator

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better?

• Where do you see all these accounts on your system?
    • Do these see these account as a login option at you login screen?
    • Are you able to access these accounts?
    • If you are able to access these account. Are you able to access data in these accounts?
    I would suggest you to follow the step, which would provide you the list of all the user accounts on your system.

• Press Windows key + X key.
    • Type control userpasswords2.
    • Press Enter.
    Now check if all these accounts are present on your system.

Please provide us the required information. We would be happy to assist your further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Can a hacker access all user accounts?

1. Can a hacker access all user accounts? - Similar Threads - hacker access user

2. Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses?: Hello! I want to run my own Minecraft: Bedrock Edition server and if I want to play with my friends on it, I need to do something known as "port forwarding". Port forwarding is where you can direct people who use your external IP address to your internal IP address, without...
  3. Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses?: Hello! I want to run my own Minecraft: Bedrock Edition server and if I want to play with my friends on it, I need to do something known as "port forwarding". Port forwarding is where you can direct people who use your external IP address to your internal IP address, without...
  4. Hacker's account is now the primary account under my user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacker's account is now the primary account under my user: An unknown Microsoft account is now the primary account on my computer. Both my and the hacker's accounts are under the same user mine. The option to remove that account from my computer isn't there. When I try to manage the hacker's account of course I cannot get access...
  5. Hacker's account is now the primary account under my user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacker's account is now the primary account under my user: An unknown Microsoft account is now the primary account on my computer. Both my and the hacker's accounts are under the same user mine. The option to remove that account from my computer isn't there. When I try to manage the hacker's account of course I cannot get access...
  6. Are Additional Users Hackers?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are Additional Users Hackers?: Someone entered my router and changed the password. The Mac on my network has a rootkit virus which Mac antivirus programs are not finding. I am trying to find out if the Windows machines have also been infected. They are very slow and the HD remains at 100%. I looked at...
  7. can all but one user account be deleted

in Windows 10 Customization
    can all but one user account be deleted: can all but one user account be deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-all-but-one-user-account-be-deleted/ac13b8d2-d54a-4a3a-bb32-405a276583f1
  8. Application not accessible from all user accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application not accessible from all user accounts: I downloaded and installed several applications on my new Dell Windows 10 desktop PC. On it, there is one Admin account and three user accounts: J, E, and V. Installations were done using the Admin account. All the applications are accessible from all the accounts except...
  9. Access to downloaded store games for all user accounts?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Access to downloaded store games for all user accounts?: Hi - this user accounts area has stumped me - can you help? I have downloaded a number of games from the Microsoft store. But on my pc I have a child user account for my three children via the Microsoft family accounts windows 10 online software. How do I make the games I...
  10. Yahoo warning users that hackers forged cookies to access accounts

in Windows 10 News
    Yahoo warning users that hackers forged cookies to access accounts: Yahoo is warning some customers that state-sponsored attackers have accessed their accounts by using a sophisticated cookie forging attack, which doesn't require obtaining user passwords.The notice is a continuation of the company's response to a series of historic data...