Windows 10: Can a job seeker do screen recordings via OBS Studio showing how they know how to use a...

Discus and support Can a job seeker do screen recordings via OBS Studio showing how they know how to use a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is this legally allowable under the Windows 10 license agreement? Can a job seeker do screen recordings via OBS Studio showing how they know how to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NewEachDay1, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Can a job seeker do screen recordings via OBS Studio showing how they know how to use a...

Is this legally allowable under the Windows 10 license agreement? Can a job seeker do screen recordings via OBS Studio showing how they know how to use a certain Windows 10 program like Snip & Sketch or Windows 10 photo app in their Windows 10 OS on their personal home laptop PC? In other words, can I screen record what I know how to do in the Windows apps that came with the pre installation of Windows 10 on my Dell laptop?

:)

NewEachDay1, Apr 18, 2021

2. Better Video Recording Software: ManyCam vs. OBS Studio

Trying to decide between ManyCam and OBS Studio for a video recording software. What are the pros and cons of each? Recommendations? Some research seems to indicate that OBS is the more popular choice. Opinions? Thanks in advance!

bamajon1974, Apr 18, 2021
  3. Blackink Win User
    Better Video Recording Software: ManyCam vs. OBS Studio

I only use OBS Studio for recording my desktop. I don't play any games or stream with it.

If you do decide to use it, after the install, when you run it, right click on it and Run As Administrator. That way you can have other software running on top of it (OBS) and still use hotkeys to operate OBS.

Blackink, Apr 18, 2021
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Can a job seeker do screen recordings via OBS Studio showing how they know how to use a...

OBS Studio.

Hi lads.

Do any of you know or have used OBS Studio?

Since last week i am streaming on Twich but unfortunately yesterday i have had to stop doing it due lag or buffering, from my monitor to OBS the Game doesn't lag or keep buffering but in the Twich window it does, maybe i am missing some setting, i have seen people that they do streaming and Games run smoothly.

Any advice will be more than appreciate.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Can a job seeker do screen recordings via OBS Studio showing how they know how to use a...

1. Can a job seeker do screen recordings via OBS Studio showing how they know how to use a... - Similar Threads - job seeker screen

2. Why am i getting nvenc error when i try to record via obs studio ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am i getting nvenc error when i try to record via obs studio ?: I faced this error today. Previously i was able to record . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-nvenc-error-when-i-try-to-record/fa7eb30a-8e21-468a-8d98-a5f5444307e4
  3. Blue screens while using OBS Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens while using OBS Studio: I have been having a repeatable "kmode_exception_not_handled" blue screen while using OBS Studio 64 bit. I've had it happen twice in the past day, here are the .dmp files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtoNNyNRWksujxVDrC9snG4sqSSFMy computer's...
  4. Blue screens while using OBS Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens while using OBS Studio: I have been having a repeatable "kmode_exception_not_handled" blue screen while using OBS Studio 64 bit. I've had it happen twice in the past day, here are the .dmp files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtoNNyNRWksujxVDrC9snG4sqSSFMy computer's...
  5. Blue screens while using OBS Studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. OBS Studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OBS Studio: When other people install OBS studio it installs to the program files in there C drive. But when I do it, it is locked away in the Program data. And when I go to my graphics settings and click browse, you cant enter your program data. Basically I'm trying to fix the blacks...
  7. For job hunting purposes, can I do screen recordings on how I know how to use certain...

For job hunting purposes, can I do screen recordings on how I know how to use certain...: Is this legally allowable under the Windows 10 license agreement? Can a job seeker for job hunting purposes do screen recordings via OBS Studio showing how they know how to use a certain Windows 10 program like Snip & Sketch or Windows 10 Photo app in their Windows 10 OS on...
  8. Virtual Job Seeker Needs Pathway

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual Job Seeker Needs Pathway: I found an old laptop from a former job that has gone out of business. I need to open the LT, but I have forgotten the password,and of course, I don’t have an administrator any more. Are there any ways to get this LT open? submitted by /u/BiosyntheticStoma [link]...
  9. Better Video Recording Software: ManyCam vs. OBS Studio

Better Video Recording Software: ManyCam vs. OBS Studio: Trying to decide between ManyCam and OBS Studio for a video recording software. What are the pros and cons of each? Recommendations? Some research seems to indicate that OBS is the more popular choice. Opinions? Thanks in advance! 153616
  10. Multiple BSOD while using OBS Studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD while using OBS Studio: Hello, I attached the DMP files to this. My computer has been BSOD multiple times they seem to be all different. It only seems to happen when using OBS Studio's to live stream to youtube. Please take a look and let me know what drivers are causing this. Thanks 90672