Windows 10: Can a Macro Recorder be run in Virtual Desktop only?

Discus and support Can a Macro Recorder be run in Virtual Desktop only? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; I'm using a program called Macro Recorder and was setting it up in a Virtual Desktop in order to continue working on the main desktop. the problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by tomnationwide, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Can a Macro Recorder be run in Virtual Desktop only?

I'm using a program called Macro Recorder and was setting it up in a Virtual Desktop in order to continue working on the main desktop.

the problem is that when I open Macro Recorder it is executing the macro on which Desktop I'm on and not JUST on the Virtual 2nd Window. If I Ctrl+Win+Left Arrow to the main window it just follows me over.

is there a way to stop that from happening and keep the macro playing ONLY in the Virtual Desktop 2?

:)

tomnationwide, Jan 21, 2019
  2. RoboX Win User

Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Macro and Change Dpi

1- How can I craeate a Macro ? Synapse-->Macros-->+ key--> record (and click keys)-->???

2- Can I create a Macro to bind keys to change dpi step on the fly?

RoboX, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Can a Macro Recorder be run in Virtual Desktop only?

Moving a running application to a different virtual desktop

To change a application from one Virtual Desktop to another you need to:

• Press Windows Key+Tab key on the desktop in which is running the application you want to move.
    • Drag the application to the desktop you want to transfer. To transfer you need to put the app on the desktop that are showen below.
    And the application is moved.

Fardin Arafat, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Can a Macro Recorder be run in Virtual Desktop only?

1. Can a Macro Recorder be run in Virtual Desktop only? - Similar Threads - Macro Recorder run

2. Can i record only my voice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i record only my voice?: when i'm talking with someone on teams or discord my microphone catch my voice and my brother who live in the same room. can i set up my microphone to catch only my voice?...
  3. Can i record only my voice?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i record only my voice?: when i'm talking with someone on teams or discord my microphone catch my voice and my brother who live in the same room. can i set up my microphone to catch only my voice?...
  4. Can i record only my voice?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse with Macro Recorder example?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse with Macro Recorder example?: I am trying to implement the macro recorder that is built into the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. So far, I have been able to manually type in keystrokes and mouse clicks. I am looking to accomplish 2 more things: 1 A recorder that records what I actually do in real...
  6. Looking for a macro recorder that runs on schedule

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a macro recorder that runs on schedule: I've been using Perfect Automation, but after the last update it quit inputting keyboards strokes. I have 3 or 4 scheduled operations I run where I open one program, tab to a preselected button, press it, copy the output, close that program, open another, paste, then tab and...
  7. Excel 2016 Record Macro grayed out!

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2016 Record Macro grayed out!: I just bought the Office Home & Student 2019. I have several macros I run but, when I opened the spreadsheets, Macros and Record Macro were greyed out! HOW do I get to Record and Execute my macros??? 169174
  8. Is it possible to run a VPN in a separate virtual desktop only?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to run a VPN in a separate virtual desktop only?: Basically so I can toggle back and forth. I assume no, but there are some ninjas on here. Thought I'd ask submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ff8u1g/is_it_possible_to_run_a_vpn_in_a_separate_virtual/
  9. Hyper V or Virtual box ? and can I run a virtual machine if i only have 4gb of ram?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hyper V or Virtual box ? and can I run a virtual machine if i only have 4gb of ram?: Which one is better ? Hyper v or virtual box ? I just want to test a few things ( the first time i'm using a virtual machine ), and you need to do the same process like a normal installation of windows ? means that i need a usb flash drive right? because the process might be...
  10. Virtual Desktop running in the background?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual Desktop running in the background?: I know how to create virtual desktops and all in Windows 10, but is there any way to have them running in the background while I do other things? For instance I want a game to be running in fullscreen and a macro controlling the character on one desktop, while I do other...