Windows 10: can a Pentax Optio mx 4 be connected to windos 10 as a video camera

Discus and support can a Pentax Optio mx 4 be connected to windos 10 as a video camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can a Pentax Optio mx 4 be connected to windows 10 as a video camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by james JJC connor, Dec 12, 2019.

1. can a Pentax Optio mx 4 be connected to windos 10 as a video camera

can a Pentax Optio mx 4 be connected to windows 10 as a video camera

:)

james JJC connor, Dec 12, 2019

2. Camera upload pictures

I have an older camera, Pentax-Optio. Untill this last update it worked fine. Now I can't even get it to show up on the computer to upload pictures.

KeyRain67182769, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Sheldrick Win User
    mx video player for N8

Dear Recoiln8, Welcome to the Nokia Forums!

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions on further improvements to the Symbian platform, however it would be best to raise your concerns with at the developer site where
    your suggestions will be seen by the development team.

As MX Video app is specifically for Android im afraid it is up to the developers to develop the app for Symbian.

Are there any particular video files types that you are trying to play on your device that are not working?

I hope to hear back from you.

Sheldrick, Dec 12, 2019
  4. can a Pentax Optio mx 4 be connected to windos 10 as a video camera

cannot upload camera or camcorder pics & videos

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you’re unable to import photos and videos after upgrading to Windows 10.

This could be due to incorrect Auto play settings. I suggest you to follow the steps as shown below and check if it helps.

• Plug in the Camera.
    • Go to Start and type AutoPlay Settings.
    • Choose AutoPlay Settings.
    • Under your Camera Device, choose the option "Import Photos and Videos."
    • Exit Auto Play Settings and check if the issue persists.
    You may refer to the article “Import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD” for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-8/import-photos-videos

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

can a Pentax Optio mx 4 be connected to windos 10 as a video camera

1. can a Pentax Optio mx 4 be connected to windos 10 as a video camera - Similar Threads - Pentax Optio connected

2. Mx keys connection issues on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mx keys connection issues on windows 10: Hello everyone, Recently i bought a Bluetooth keyboard mx Keys mini from Logitech it works fine, but i have one problem. I connect my keyboard for the first time, it connects perfectly, but when i turn off and turn my pc back on, i need to connect my keyboard as if it was the...
  3. Mx keys connection issues on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mx keys connection issues on windows 10: Hello everyone, Recently i bought a Bluetooth keyboard mx Keys mini from Logitech it works fine, but i have one problem. I connect my keyboard for the first time, it connects perfectly, but when i turn off and turn my pc back on, i need to connect my keyboard as if it was the...
  4. Mx keys connection issues on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Video editor from windos 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor from windos 10: Hi, I use video editor from Windos 10 for some time now. I loved it. All of a sudden, when using it, it slowed down and corrupt my PC. I had to reset my PC and lost a lot of valueable info, as I am in Chima and cannot retreve it. How can you advice me, as after the reset, I...
  6. Video editor from windos 10

Video editor from windos 10: Hi, I use video editor from Windos 10 for some time now. I loved it. All of a sudden, when using it, it slowed down and corrupt my PC. I had to reset my PC and lost a lot of valueable info, as I am in Chima and cannot retreve it. How can you advice me, as after the reset, I...
  7. Video editor from windos 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Problem uploading pictures from my Pentax camera

Problem uploading pictures from my Pentax camera: Early last year I "turned off" OneDrive. I don't recall exactly what I did to turn it off but it appeared to work. OneDrive files appear on file manager but they are empty. All my pictures are in a folder on my hard disk, which is where I wanted them. Whenever I've...
  9. Veiwing RAW camera files for Windoes 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Veiwing RAW camera files for Windoes 10: Hello, Has anyone figured out how to view raw camera files on Windows 10 yet? I have read all the community chatter and tried all the suggestions with no luck. Anyone been successful? I understand this is a big issue, so, Microsoft why haven't you fixed it or when is this...
  10. Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video: Hi All, I have read on another thread that I need to disable Flash Hardware Acceleration in edge. My videos are green screens. Can somebody tell me where I can do this? The only option I seem to have is to switch Flash off in Edge? Thanks 26846

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Video play nokia 233c