Windows 10: Can a phone see my pc screen?

Discus and support Can a phone see my pc screen? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi . I have a question. Yesterday. I updated my windows 10. But a notification is showed on my pc. It wrote: do you have iphone? And I could not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AliReza11, Nov 21, 2018.

1. AliReza11 Win User

Can a phone see my pc screen?

Hi .

I have a question.

Yesterday. I updated my windows 10. But a notification is showed on my pc. It wrote: do you have iphone? And I could not continue to read it. What was that? The picture of notification was a phone and a computer. The screen of pc is mirrored on the phone screen. I have a question. Has my computer been hacked? Can a phone see my computer screen? Or this notificatio is a suggested notification.

Can a phone see my pc screen? My laptop has not miracast.

Many thanks

:)

AliReza11, Nov 21, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 21, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Can a phone see my pc screen? - Similar Threads - phone screen

2. Phone link pincode black screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link pincode black screen problem: HiI am using phone link to operate my mobile from my PC everything works fine except that my mobile pin code gets requested often and when it happens, its black screen on phone link desktop I can't see anything and I have to use my mobile manually by hand to unlock the...
  3. Phone link pincode black screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link pincode black screen problem: HiI am using phone link to operate my mobile from my PC everything works fine except that my mobile pin code gets requested often and when it happens, its black screen on phone link desktop I can't see anything and I have to use my mobile manually by hand to unlock the...
  4. Is there any possible way to link my broken phone to windows phone link? The screen is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any possible way to link my broken phone to windows phone link? The screen is...: Is there any possible way to link my broken phone to windows phone link? The screen is black, but it is still receiving notifications. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-possible-way-to-link-my-broken-phone/019a5ea8-427c-443c-b7b0-e80fc9c6d021
  5. Is there any possible way to link my broken phone to windows phone link? The screen is...

Is there any possible way to link my broken phone to windows phone link? The screen is...: Is there any possible way to link my broken phone to windows phone link? The screen is black, but it is still receiving notifications. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-possible-way-to-link-my-broken-phone/019a5ea8-427c-443c-b7b0-e80fc9c6d021
  6. Why is in my phone link isn't showing a screen cast even tho I am using a supported phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is in my phone link isn't showing a screen cast even tho I am using a supported phone: I am using an supported phone from the windows thats what have been told which is "OPPO Reno Series" Which I have a OPPO Reno 10 but it seems like it isn't showing....
  7. Why is in my phone link isn't showing a screen cast even tho I am using a supported phone

Why is in my phone link isn't showing a screen cast even tho I am using a supported phone: I am using an supported phone from the windows thats what have been told which is "OPPO Reno Series" Which I have a OPPO Reno 10 but it seems like it isn't showing....
  8. Cannot show phone screen while both devices using same wifi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot show phone screen while both devices using same wifi connection: Hi, Since I changed my computer, I connected my Samsung S20 phone to the Windows Mobile application on my PC. On my previous computer, I could display my phone screen on my PC. Now, when I try to open my phone screen, it doesn't work. The error indicates that my phone is not...
  9. Cannot show phone screen while both devices using same wifi connection

Cannot show phone screen while both devices using same wifi connection: Hi, Since I changed my computer, I connected my Samsung S20 phone to the Windows Mobile application on my PC. On my previous computer, I could display my phone screen on my PC. Now, when I try to open my phone screen, it doesn't work. The error indicates that my phone is not...
  10. Cannot show phone screen while both devices using same wifi connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing