Windows 10: Can a repeater ,lock up or become disabled automatically

Discus and support Can a repeater ,lock up or become disabled automatically in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I bought both repeaters, they both worked great, but I reset both of them several times, and that's when they like "locked up"do they lock or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bob Bobby2, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Can a repeater ,lock up or become disabled automatically

When I bought both repeaters, they both worked great, but I reset both of them several times, and that's when they like "locked up"do they lock or become disabled, after resetting them a number of times, because that's when they both become unable to reset again, they like just "locked up" and now can't do anything with them, two green lights stay on and that's it,Thanks

:)

Bob Bobby2, Jan 30, 2023
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Can a repeater ,lock up or become disabled automatically

Disable automatics updates

Hi MelissaRobinson3.

My name is Douglas and I am an Independent Advisor.

I would like to help you.

You can try to disable automatic updates starting from the point that automatic updates behave like any service. Follow these steps:

* Press the Windows + R key, type services.msc in the execution bar and press the Enter key.

* In the list of processes locate the Windows Update and open it by clicking on it.

* To disable it, in the General tab, look for the field "Type of start" and change it to "Disabled".

* Restart the PC and the automatic updates will have gone down in history.

If at any time you want to activate them again, simply follow these steps again and change the startup type to "Automatic".

DouglasMillar69, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Can a repeater ,lock up or become disabled automatically

1. Can a repeater ,lock up or become disabled automatically - Similar Threads - repeater lock become

2. Can a repeater ,lock up or become disabled automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a repeater ,lock up or become disabled automatically: When I bought both repeaters, they both worked great, but I reset both of them several times, and that's when they like "locked up"do they lock or become disabled, after resetting them a number of times, because that's when they both become unable to reset again, they like...
  3. Windows disable num lock on Sign Up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows disable num lock on Sign Up: Hello, I have this issue with my windows always disabling numlock, when I try to sign up.I have a workstation and I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro. Ever since than, I need to sign up using Microsoft credentials to unlock my computer. I noticed that when I click the 'sign...
  4. Windows disable num lock on Sign Up

Windows disable num lock on Sign Up: Hello, I have this issue with my windows always disabling numlock, when I try to sign up.I have a workstation and I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro. Ever since than, I need to sign up using Microsoft credentials to unlock my computer. I noticed that when I click the 'sign...
  5. PC Locking up/becoming unresponsive randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Locking up/becoming unresponsive randomly: GPU: RTX 2060 Super CPU: Ryzen 7 3800xRAM: 32g Corsair MoBo: MSI x570 Recently I have been having an issue where my computer will begin to become unresponsive. At first I thought that it was totally at random but I have narrowed it down to when I am watching a youtube video....
  6. Repeating task not automatically repeating

Repeating task not automatically repeating: I recently started using To Do to manage daily tasks. My question is, how do I get a task to appear automatically daily. I've marked tasks as Daily and Repeat Daily, but for them to appear for the next day I have to mark them complete in the current day. How do I create or...
  7. Disabling the "automatic rotation lock disabling"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling the "automatic rotation lock disabling": Hello Can I somehow disable the rotation lock greying out? I want to always choose if automatic rotation should be on or off. Basically I want so that computer NEVER decides if rotation lock should be on or off and I always need to decide if its on or off. [ATTACH]...
  8. How to disable Windows 10 Automatic Lock Screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable Windows 10 Automatic Lock Screen?: After windows update, windows would automatically lock the screen and require password to login again. I walk away from my desk for a minute, the screen is locked. I walk to the printer for a minute, I need to lock in with password again. This is utterly annoying and...
  9. how to disable system task waking up the pc repeatedly?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to disable system task waking up the pc repeatedly?: The laptop is brand new and upgraded to May 2019 latest build. You can see from title and the attached image that the pc wakes up from standby and it seems related to a system event (usoclient.exe), from task scheduler. I can't disable them manually as it requires a...
  10. Touchscreen on laptop becoming disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen on laptop becoming disabled: Hello! I am working on a laptop and have been for quite a while now, and HP isn't willing to help. The issue I am seeing with it is the touch screen not working. The model is an HP ProBook 440 G2. I have about 30 of these laptops having this issue. When I go into...