Windows 10: Can a sketchy Exchange/Outlook user provoke this bounce back message?

Discus and support Can a sketchy Exchange/Outlook user provoke this bounce back message? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello guys, I am currently doing business with a very sketchy individual (who is working for a huge corporation). This sketchy situation happened... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by mikeeduck, Mar 23, 2021.

1. mikeeduck Win User

Can a sketchy Exchange/Outlook user provoke this bounce back message?

Hello guys,

I am currently doing business with a very sketchy individual (who is working for a huge corporation).

This sketchy situation happened multiple times:

Let's say that they know I have to send them a very important email just after 5PM. At 4:50PM my colleague sends them an unimportant email and the email reaches them correctly. However, when I get to send my important email at 5:01PM, it bounces back and I get this message:

Can a sketchy Exchange/Outlook user provoke this bounce back message? [​IMG]

Let's say the user doesn't have admin privileges. What's the trick they do to provoke this message within minutes?

:)

mikeeduck, Mar 23, 2021
  2. geno368 Win User

Outlook not connected in Microsoft Exchange Server

I am new to Exchange Server 2003 and I have a friend with a network server that I don't know how to re-establish a user to the network. I moved one of his non used computers to this station and now when I try to log in the user I get the error that the name can't be verified because Outlook is not connected or online. This computer used to be online with a different user. Can anyone tell me the steps to check this? Thanks.

geno368, Mar 24, 2021
  3. User cant view exchange public folders in outlook

One user cannot see anything in the public folders navigation pane in outlook 2007. He can view the folders on our webmail just fine. I had him remove and add his exchange account, had him sign in and out of the machine. He's not in offline mode, and I had him clear some filter settings. No luck yet.

Hybrid_theory, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange

Source: Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange

Brink, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Can a sketchy Exchange/Outlook user provoke this bounce back message? - Similar Threads - sketchy Exchange Outlook

2. bounce back an email as "undeliverable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bounce back an email as "undeliverable": bounce back an email as "undeliverable"in Gmail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bounce-back-an-email-as-undeliverable/ec5f653b-d71d-4c6f-808b-32edb774d33c
  3. bounce back an email as "undeliverable"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bounce back an email as "undeliverable": bounce back an email as "undeliverable"in Gmail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bounce-back-an-email-as-undeliverable/ec5f653b-d71d-4c6f-808b-32edb774d33c
  4. outlook cannot connect to the exchange server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook cannot connect to the exchange server: I have inserted the code from microsoft but still can't get access. Flew from Cayman to Boston today. Should I not travel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-cannot-connect-to-the-exchange-server/380af18c-8eba-498d-a25a-a22f64e0f645
  5. outlook 2010 remove microft exchange

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    outlook 2010 remove microft exchange: deleted microsoft 2010 and reloaded micorsoft exchange will not uninstall. Tired all methods do not work. Ask to setup exchange to erase file. can not do that either. How do I remove it?...
  6. Outlook not finding Exchange???

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook not finding Exchange???: I have a clean install on build 9879. While making this computer ready to use I installed Office 2010. When I went to setup my regular Microsoft Exchange cloud hosted account in Outlook it could not find the server. It would not find it with SSL or without. I tried a...
  7. Outlook 2016 with Exchange/Domains

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 with Exchange/Domains: I'm not sure if a recent update to Outlook 2016 (I subscribe to Office 365) introduced this or not... Recently, I'm frequently prompted for my password for an email where I'm an independent contractor. If I set the account up as new, it goes through fine. Periodically...
  8. How to stop Sys Admin from Bouncing messages - Outlook 2010 / Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop Sys Admin from Bouncing messages - Outlook 2010 / Gmail: I have a .cvs file generated from Excel of 70 contacts including their emails. I think I have successfully imported them into a separate Contacts folder that I created (BDHG Contacts). They all look mapped correctly and properly formatted when I scroll through the BDGH...
  9. Outlook 2016 not talking to Exchange 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 not talking to Exchange 2010: Hi There, I'm trying to configure Outlook 2016 on Windows 10, connected to a local network. However if I auto set up Outlook it doesn't go through and comes up with ''the Microsoft exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your...
  10. Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange

in Windows 10 News
    Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange: What are we announcing? On November 1, 2016, Microsoft will stop generating updates for the SmartScreen spam filters in Exchange Server 2016 and earlier (2013, 2010, 2007), Outlook 2016 for Windows and earlier (2013, 2010, 2007) and Outlook 2011 for Mac. The SmartScreen...