Windows 10: Can a too fast internet connection damage or corrupt the hardware of a computer?

Discus and support Can a too fast internet connection damage or corrupt the hardware of a computer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can a too fast internet connection damage or corrupt the hardware of a computer? If So kindly describe in details which hardware parts gets damaged and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arijit4M, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Arijit4M Win User

Can a too fast internet connection damage or corrupt the hardware of a computer?

Can a too fast internet connection damage or corrupt the hardware of a computer? If So kindly describe in details which hardware parts gets damaged and also how it can affect the useful life of a computer and the challenges faced by an user too.

:)

Arijit4M, Sep 28, 2022
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Can a too fast internet connection damage or corrupt the hardware of a computer? [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Can a too fast internet connection damage or corrupt the hardware of a computer? [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 28, 2022
  4. Can a too fast internet connection damage or corrupt the hardware of a computer?

Error: "Computer need to connect to the internet"

Hi Musonda,

You might experience this issue for a number of reasons. Some common issues that can cause these problems are: Corrupted or incompatible drivers, Missing updates, Network connection settings,
    Hardware or Software problems or TCP/IP could be damaged or corrupted.

Let me ask you;

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Are you using a wired or a wireless Internet connection?
    • Do you see any error or exclamation mark on the network icon that is on the bottom left of your taskbar? Check if you see any exclamation in Device Manager under network adaptors. Follow the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptors.
    • Check if there is any error or exclamation mark.
    Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1: We need to check the status of the Internet Connection on your computer. Please follow the steps and let us know the status.

Follow the steps:

Step 1: Internet Connection troubleshooter.

a. Press the Windows Key + W on the keyboard.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search box and then press
    Enter.

c. Select Troubleshooting. Click on
    view all and select Internet Connections.

d. Click next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 2: Perform Network adapter troubleshooter.

a. Press Windows Key + W on the keyboard.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search tab and press
    Enter.

c. Click View all on left panel.

d. Click Network Adapter, new window will popup.

e. Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 3: Run a ping test and check if any packets are lost. Refer the steps.

a. Press Windows Key + X.

b. Select Command Prompt (Administrator).

c. In Command prompt, type the following command

Ping
    www.msn.com

d. Check if there are any packets are lost.

Method 2:

Step 1: One of the components of the Internet connection on your computer is a built-in set of instructions called TCP/IP. TCP/IP can sometimes become damaged or corrupted. If
    you cannot connect to the Internet and you have tried all other methods to resolve the problem, TCP/IP might be causing it.

Let’s reset the winsock entries and TCP/IP stack and to troubleshoot the issue further.
    Follow the steps:

a. Press Windows Key + X together and select
    Command Prompt (admin).

b. Type the following command and hit Enter after each:

netsh winsock reset catalog (reset winsock entries)

netsh int ip reset reset.log hit (reset TCP/IP stack)

c. Reboot the computer and check.

Step 2:
    Flush your computer's DNS cache.

a. From Start screen, type command prompt.

b. Right-click on Command Prompt
    and choose Run as Administrator.

c. At the command prompt, type the following commands. Press Enter after each command.

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

Can a too fast internet connection damage or corrupt the hardware of a computer?

1. Can a too fast internet connection damage or corrupt the hardware of a computer? - Similar Threads - too fast internet

2. Can a too fast internet connection damage or corrupt the hardware of a computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a too fast internet connection damage or corrupt the hardware of a computer?: Can a too fast internet connection damage or corrupt the hardware of a computer? If So kindly describe in details which hardware parts gets damaged and also how it can affect the useful life of a computer and the challenges faced by an user too....
  3. Battery is draining too fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery is draining too fast: My laptop was manufactured 2 years ago yet the battery capacity has fallen to 31% based on powercfg /energy I've upgraded my laptop to windows 11 but before then the battery capacity was still good, but maybe it caused this?...
  4. Corrupt or Damaged System File?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt or Damaged System File?: My Thinkpad laptop crashed, I got the BSOD. Restarting took much longer than usual, and the start button and taskbar icons are missing. What's left is very slow, and is mostly unresponsive. I can get into most files and programs through desktop shortcuts and a file manager....
  5. Corrupt or Damaged System File?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupt or Damaged System File?: My Thinkpad laptop crashed, I got the BSOD. Restarting took much longer than usual, and the start button and taskbar icons are missing. What's left is very slow, and is mostly unresponsive. I can get into most files and programs through desktop shortcuts and a file manager....
  6. Touchpad scrolls too fast or too slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad scrolls too fast or too slow: On some apps like Edge, my touchpad scrolls too fast. On apps like photo, scrolling is just not fun because it's too slow. When those apps are not focused like clicking on the taskbar to focus on the taskbar, it scrolls normally....
  7. Mouse too fast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse too fast: Hey, my mouse is running too fast, tried everything, reinstalling my windows and drivers, nothing works pls help. ps. It started after an Windows opdate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-too-fast/554498a7-bf8d-4db2-9f16-95a20c5e5e88
  8. A warning too fast to be seen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A warning too fast to be seen: Every time I start the PC and every time I turn it off, a warning appears for a split second. How do I know what kind of problem it is? submitted by /u/kirkplan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0ibh2/a_warning_too_fast_to_be_seen/
  9. Corrupt or Damaged File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupt or Damaged File: I was working on a Word Document when I got the blue screen (stopcode) that indicates that there was an issue with my computer and it shuts down. After getting logged back in, I tried to open my Word document again, but suddenly I am getting this error: [ATTACH] I tried...
  10. Windows 10 Corrupted / Damaged

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Corrupted / Damaged: A few times now I have had a (or what looks like) a Windows notification to say that it is damaged and I need to carry out instructions to avoid my files being deleted. There is a countdown timer and a high pitched beeping that is really annoying. I think it is spam but, I...