Windows 10: Can a win 11 pro key work on an unactivated win 11 home? I bought the wrong licsence...

Discus and support Can a win 11 pro key work on an unactivated win 11 home? I bought the wrong licsence... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can a win 11 pro key work on an win 11 home version thats not activated?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Wu1, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Can a win 11 pro key work on an unactivated win 11 home? I bought the wrong licsence...

Can a win 11 pro key work on an win 11 home version thats not activated?

:)

Daniel Wu1, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Brewboy53 Win User

Updating Win 11 to pro from a disabled PC

It was bought separately as Win 7 and then updated to 10. If I go back to Win 10 OEM, could I update that to pro and then upgrade to Win 11? They are both listed in my Microsoft account.

Thanks for the help

Brewboy53, Mar 13, 2023
  3. AdamElmi Win User
    windows 11 home to win 11 pro upgrade

Dear Microsoft community

I bought a new laptop from Dell company last month came with preinstalled windows 11 home , I just want to upgrade to win 11 pro . I tried to upgrade through Microsoft store it shows win 10/11 costs $139. It is quiet expensive .windows 10 home to win 10pro was $99.

How much it costs exactly to upgrade from win 11 home to win11 pro?

AdamElmi, Mar 13, 2023
  4. Can a win 11 pro key work on an unactivated win 11 home? I bought the wrong licsence...

Old win 10 pro key doesn't activate win 11

Hello,

I was using win 10 pro for 7 years with a multi computer CD key( original)

I recently built a new rig and installed win11 directly and used my old win10 pro CD key.

My old PC was synced with my Microsoft account and I used same account on win 11.

Now win 11 doesn't activate because of hardware change. I followed every possible troubleshoot from windows.

I was able to upgrade to windows 11 for free with my old PC but hardware requirements wasn't met.

I am not able to use my old cd key with win 11 ?

Hasancan Kamiloğlu, Mar 13, 2023
Thema:

Can a win 11 pro key work on an unactivated win 11 home? I bought the wrong licsence...

1. Can a win 11 pro key work on an unactivated win 11 home? I bought the wrong licsence... - Similar Threads - pro key unactivated

2. Downgrade from Win 11 Pro to Win 11 Home OR Give me a product key for Win 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade from Win 11 Pro to Win 11 Home OR Give me a product key for Win 11 Pro.: I purchased a computer that was said to have Windows 11 Home on it. When I received my computer it told me windows was not activated, and as such I am missing lots of functionality on my new computer. Upon further investigation, this is because the license associated to the...
  3. Downgrade from Win 11 Pro to Win 11 Home OR Give me a product key for Win 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downgrade from Win 11 Pro to Win 11 Home OR Give me a product key for Win 11 Pro.: I purchased a computer that was said to have Windows 11 Home on it. When I received my computer it told me windows was not activated, and as such I am missing lots of functionality on my new computer. Upon further investigation, this is because the license associated to the...
  4. Can a Windows 11 home key work on a unactivated Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a Windows 11 home key work on a unactivated Windows 11 Pro?: I bought the wrong licsence... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-windows-11-home-key-work-on-a-unactivated/7bec34a4-b9c2-4735-8086-f7941b571145
  5. Can a Windows 11 home key work on a unactivated Windows 11 Pro?

Can a Windows 11 home key work on a unactivated Windows 11 Pro?: I bought the wrong licsence... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-windows-11-home-key-work-on-a-unactivated/7bec34a4-b9c2-4735-8086-f7941b571145
  6. Upgrading from Win 11 home to Win 11 Pro - using Win 10 pro key

Upgrading from Win 11 home to Win 11 Pro - using Win 10 pro key: I have a new laptop - running Win 11 HomeMy old laptop was upgraded to Win 10 pro from win 10 homeCan I transfer this upgrade to the new laptop and then upgrade this to Win 11 Pro ?Without it affecting any programs that I have installed ?What would happen if I just change the...
  7. Upgrading from Win 11 home to Win 11 Pro - using Win 10 pro key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Win 11 home to Win 11 Pro - using Win 10 pro key: I have a new laptop - running Win 11 HomeMy old laptop was upgraded to Win 10 pro from win 10 homeCan I transfer this upgrade to the new laptop and then upgrade this to Win 11 Pro ?Without it affecting any programs that I have installed ?What would happen if I just change the...
  8. Can a win 11 pro key work on an unactivated win 11 home? I bought the wrong licsence...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a win 11 pro key work on an unactivated win 11 home? I bought the wrong licsence...: Can a win 11 pro key work on an win 11 home version thats not activated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-win-11-pro-key-work-on-an-unactivated-win-11/7b075100-4aad-4796-bc3a-5f3fc43e249a
  9. Win 11 Pro Upgrade - Not Working - Bought TWICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Pro Upgrade - Not Working - Bought TWICE: I bought Win 11 Pro Upgrade using MS Store. After Clicking on BUY the dialogue dissapeared - so I thought it did not work - as there was no information saying "Thank You"...SO I chnanged the credid card and tried again. But again the same. Then I saw that the Activation in...
  10. Win 11 Pro Upgrade - Not Working - Bought TWICE

Win 11 Pro Upgrade - Not Working - Bought TWICE: I bought Win 11 Pro Upgrade using MS Store. After Clicking on BUY the dialogue dissapeared - so I thought it did not work - as there was no information saying "Thank You"...SO I chnanged the credid card and tried again. But again the same. Then I saw that the Activation in...