Windows 10: can a windows 10 install cd be reused?

Discus and support can a windows 10 install cd be reused? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; building a new pc. I bought and used a W10 disk on my current pc, but would that disk work on a new one? submitted by /u/Ateballoffire [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ateballoffire, Nov 22, 2020.

1. can a windows 10 install cd be reused?

building a new pc. I bought and used a W10 disk on my current pc, but would that disk work on a new one?

submitted by /u/Ateballoffire
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ateballoffire, Nov 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 22, 2020
  4. JimWynne Win User

can a windows 10 install cd be reused?

Formatting CD's for reuse

You can't "wipe" a CD-R. You must use a CD-RW if you want to be able to erase and reuse the disc.

JimWynne, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

can a windows 10 install cd be reused?

1. can a windows 10 install cd be reused? - Similar Threads - install reused

2. Reuse Windows product key on new installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reuse Windows product key on new installation: I had purchased Windows 10 Pro product key and used it on my Dell PC. The hardware on this PC failed, and so am not able to deactivate the key. I purchased a new Dell PC and want to use the old key on the new machine. How do I use the key on the new machine? Note: I did...
  3. Reuse Windows product key on new installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reuse Windows product key on new installation: I had purchased Windows 10 Pro product key and used it on my Dell PC. The hardware on this PC failed, and so am not able to deactivate the key. I purchased a new Dell PC and want to use the old key on the new machine. How do I use the key on the new machine? Note: I did...
  4. Reuse Windows product key on new installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. If I deactivate my w10 can I reuse the license key on a different installation / computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I deactivate my w10 can I reuse the license key on a different installation / computer?: I have an older laptop that is just too slow to use, I want to deactivate my w10 Enterprise installation so I can use that key on a different computer, is this the correct procedure, and is there anything I need to know? Is there any way to verify that this key will work in...
  6. Reusing Old Motherboard and CPU - Which windows should I install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reusing Old Motherboard and CPU - Which windows should I install?: A couple years ago I updated my PC. I saved the old motherboard, ram, and cpu. I hated seeing them just sitting there, so I put them in a case. I am about to install windows, but I cannot remember what which version (home, pro, etc) that I had. I think home. I am just not...
  7. Reusing Old Motherboard and CPU - Which windows should I install?

in Windows 10 Support
    Reusing Old Motherboard and CPU - Which windows should I install?: A couple years ago I updated my PC. I saved the old motherboard, ram, and cpu. I hated seeing them just sitting there, so I put them in a case. I am about to install windows, but I cannot remember what which version (home, pro, etc) that I had. I think home. I am just not...
  8. A refurbished laptop came with a Win10 installation dongle. Can I reuse it on one more laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A refurbished laptop came with a Win10 installation dongle. Can I reuse it on one more laptop?: Just bought a refurbished laptop off of eBay, it came with a Win10 installation USB flash. All went okay and now I'm sporting the latest build. The question is, is it possible to reuse the same USB Win10 installation media and install Win10 on my other (old) laptop? Will I...
  9. I refreshed my OS and now can't seem to reuse my previously installed XBox GamePass games...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I refreshed my OS and now can't seem to reuse my previously installed XBox GamePass games...: I did an refresh of my OS Windows 10 2004 x64 and on my game drive Z: I had ~550GB worth of XBox GamePass games installed. And here a few issues are popping up: There doesn't seem to be a way for the XBox Game App or Windows to recognize that these apps were installed...
  10. Reusing Windows 10 product key on new installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reusing Windows 10 product key on new installation: Hello, My laptop with Windows 10 crashed because of bad disk and I had to reformat and install a new copy of Windows all over again, on the same machine after replacing the bad hard disk. The person installed a version of Windows 10 with a temporary product key that's...