Windows 10: can a windows 10 tablet play games and apps?

Discus and support can a windows 10 tablet play games and apps? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can i play games on a windows 10 tablet like you would on a desktop PC , like minecraft java edition , steam , console emulators ,cetera. also can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wolf warrior795, Sep 9, 2020.

1. can a windows 10 tablet play games and apps?

can i play games on a windows 10 tablet like you would on a desktop PC , like minecraft java edition , steam , console emulators ,cetera. also can you use programs such as krita , ccleaner , firefox , ImgBurn ,cetera.

I'm thinking about getting windows 10 tablet i never own a tablet and was wondering which one i should get , that would get most of the job done , i mostly play games.

:)

wolf warrior795, Sep 9, 2020

2. Minecraft game is not available in windows 10 Tablet

Hi John,

I realize that you are facing difficulty in downloading Minecraft game in tablet. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know

• What is the make and made of the tablet?
    • Which version of Minecraft you are trying to download?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed in the tablet?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to check the game on the pc?

This issue might be due to windows update. So, is suggest you update the windows (including all the pending windows updates).

I also suggest you to run windows store app troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps to run windows store app troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      enter
    • Click on view all from the left panel and select
      Windows store apps
      troubleshooter.
    • Click on advanced and select run as administrator.
    • Then click on next.

Please get back to us with necessary information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Sep 9, 2020
  3. AudreyA71 Win User
    previously purchased Apps and new windows tablet

Thank you for your advice but I think the problem is that I cannot use games bought on google play on an Windows 10 tablet. Does anyone know if this is correct? It is coming up that the game is installed on the tablet but its not there in the list of
    apps/games and wont let me add the Windows 10 tablet to the list of devices I can install it on. Going to try a few more times but think I have had it! My son loves the Minecraft he has and the worlds he has created but it does not list that particular edition
    on the Windows Store.

AudreyA71, Sep 9, 2020
  4. can a windows 10 tablet play games and apps?

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

can a windows 10 tablet play games and apps?

1. can a windows 10 tablet play games and apps? - Similar Threads - tablet play games

2. Can a game that requires Windows 10 can be played on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a game that requires Windows 10 can be played on Windows 11?: Can a game that requires Windows 10 can be played on Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-game-that-requires-windows-10-can-be-played/7ec5f865-b23f-4cab-be69-ac4a9335448d
  3. Can a game that requires Windows 10 can be played on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a game that requires Windows 10 can be played on Windows 11?: Can a game that requires Windows 10 can be played on Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-game-that-requires-windows-10-can-be-played/7ec5f865-b23f-4cab-be69-ac4a9335448d
  4. can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps: it keeps asking for a code, I don't have this code, and doesn't have anywhere to do the settings account log in info to change anything please help...
  5. Can not play Online Games in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not play Online Games in Windows 10 Pro: Hello, i m using Windows 10 Pro with latest update. Mostly i play PUBG mobile under wifi connection in my office. here is a Dell sonic wall firewall system for whole network. when i play under wifi connection it works fine even in laptop. but when i try to play in PC in...
  6. Can not play online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not play online games: I have been trying to play online games but they never seem to work. I have tried multiple things to fix this problem. Single player games work fine and i can browse the internet easily but online games are not working for me and I have no idea why. I had my driver updated...
  7. Can not play online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not play online games: I have been trying to play online games but they never seem to work. I have tried multiple things to fix this problem. Single player games work fine and i can browse the internet easily but online games are not working for me and I have no idea why. I had my driver updated...
  8. Can not play online games

9. Can not play online games

10. Can not play games

Can not play games: I have been trying to play online games but they never seem to work. I have tried multiple things to fix this problem. Single player games work fine and i can browse the internet easily but online games are not working for me and I have no idea why. I had my driver updated...