Windows 10: Can a windows 10 was and/or oem activate windows

Discus and support Can a windows 10 was and/or oem activate windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have unavtivated windows RN and wonder what I should by cause I bought a windows 10 pro esd from a local shop and it turned out to be a generic ket... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tomstarmot, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Can a windows 10 was and/or oem activate windows

I have unavtivated windows RN and wonder what I should by cause I bought a windows 10 pro esd from a local shop and it turned out to be a generic ket that can't activate windows 10 pro

submitted by /u/tomstarmot
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tomstarmot, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Can a windows 10 was and/or oem activate windows

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

A Windows key for just 12 Euros? That's pirate then.

qubit, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Can a windows 10 was and/or oem activate windows

1. Can a windows 10 was and/or oem activate windows - Similar Threads - was oem activate

2. windows 10 pro oem activation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro oem activation problem: Hi , l purchased a new pc and a windows 10 pro oem software with a box. The pc did not have a dvd drive so l downloaded windows 10 pro software and installed it form the usb drive . l entered the product key on the box . İnstallation finished , when l restarted the pc there...
  3. Can a Windows 10 OEM key be used to activate Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a Windows 10 OEM key be used to activate Windows 11?: I am planning to buy a cheap OEM product key to activate Windows 11 on my new PC and read that Windows 10 product keys which are cheaper than one labelled Windows 11 on the site I am buying from can be used to activate Windows 11. However, I'm not sure if OEM product keys...
  4. Can a Windows 10 OEM key be used to activate Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a Windows 10 OEM key be used to activate Windows 11?: I am planning to buy a cheap OEM product key to activate Windows 11 on my new PC and read that Windows 10 product keys which are cheaper than one labelled Windows 11 on the site I am buying from can be used to activate Windows 11. However, I'm not sure if OEM product keys...
  5. Window 10 OEM activation issues.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window 10 OEM activation issues.: Hello everyone! so, i have a laptop that come with a pre-installed window 10. yesterday, my brother suddenly change my activation code with the generic code that he got from the internet. Note: my pre-installed one is window home while the generic product key is the window...
  6. Can I activate Windows 10 with Windows 7 OEM?

Can I activate Windows 10 with Windows 7 OEM?: I want to completely format my old PC and reinstall Windows. According to ShowKey Plus it has Windows 7 OEM key in firmware, does this mean that when I reinstall Windows 10 it will automatically activate using this key, if not is there any way to activate this without buying...
  7. Activate Windows 10 OEM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activate Windows 10 OEM: A year ago, when I assembled my PC, I bought a Windows 10 Pro key on Amazon, but I noticed that it was not OEM but VOLUME MAK. So yesterday I bought an OEM version. The problem is that if I put the key on "Change product key" it tells me that "This copy of Windows is already...
  8. Windows OEM activation

Windows OEM activation: If i have a PC with windows 7 activated on it OEM Is it legal to upgrade to windows 10 and activate it using that OEM from windows 7 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-oem-activation/6d520fea-f354-4d9f-b9df-6904bdba92da
  9. Activation Windows 10 OEM disk

Activation Windows 10 OEM disk: Brother bought GOV HP desktop and sent it to me...loaded fine, works fine - except sound. Tried to setup but computer says Windows 10 not activated. Looked at disk & disk jacket...has the product key - entered thru settings-activation-product key --- say not valid....
  10. Windows 10 OEM activation on a new computer

Windows 10 OEM activation on a new computer: Hello. I have windows 10, a bought OEM licence. In settings under 'activation' it says 'is 'activated with a digital licence linked to your Microsoft account.' So, will I be able to install & activate my windows 10 on a NEW computer? I was told I won't, but if I have it...