Windows 10: Can access default gateway but cannot connect to the internet

Discus and support Can access default gateway but cannot connect to the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently, I have an issue to connect to the internet. I can't access all the websites, but I can ping the default gateway with no problem. So far, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hanif Furqon Hidayat, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Can access default gateway but cannot connect to the internet

Recently, I have an issue to connect to the internet. I can't access all the websites, but I can ping the default gateway with no problem. So far, I have tried all these methods.

1. Uninstalling NordVPN. I installed it two days ago with no problem.
    2. Reinstalling driver.

3. Resetting network.

4. Rebooting the router

5. Disabling Firewall.
    6. Disabling Antivirus (I have Kaspersky Antivirus).

:)

Hanif Furqon Hidayat, Jun 1, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Can access default gateway but cannot connect to the internet [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Can access default gateway but cannot connect to the internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Internet connection

When there is no internet, can you still access the default gateway (e.g. router)?

What LAN options are enabled in the BIOS?

FordGT90Concept, Jun 1, 2019
  4. JanelleDM Win User

Can access default gateway but cannot connect to the internet

default gateway and internet cable modem connection broken

I have Windows 10 and keep receiving a message that says the default gateway is not available...and also the connection between the access point,router or cable modem and the internet is broken. No other device in the house has this issue

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JanelleDM, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Can access default gateway but cannot connect to the internet

1. Can access default gateway but cannot connect to the internet - Similar Threads - access default gateway

2. default gateway

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    default gateway: Just recently my computer has stopped connecting the the internet. It is sporadic. I troubleshoot and I get this message:The default gateway is not available. I play around with it for a while and then it reconnects. All our other devices are connected just fine. I restarted...
  3. No Internet/Default Gateway Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Internet/Default Gateway Help: Hi guys, I am absolutely desperate here. For some reason my PC says no internet when connected to my WiFi, and when using the troubleshooter will say the default gateway is not available. Other devices work fine. Things I have tried: Network Reset Reinstalling drivers...
  4. Constant Internet Disconnections Default Gateway is not available

Constant Internet Disconnections Default Gateway is not available: Can someone please help me with this issue? I've been dealing with it off and on for months and now that I'm working from home it's insufferable. My computer constantly disconnects from the internet, sometimes it will disconnect and I will troubleshoot it, it will connect...
  5. Loosing connection, Default Gateway not available

Loosing connection, Default Gateway not available: Hey Forum! Every time I start my computer I have no Internet connection. When I troubleshoot it says "Default Gateway is not available" In order for it to work I have to unplug and replug my Ethernet cable. Then it works for a wile before it decides not to work. Things...
  6. No internet connection. Invalid IP and invalid default gateway.

No internet connection. Invalid IP and invalid default gateway.: I had an issue before when sometimes I turned my PC on it failed to configure my IP as of what automatic troubleshoot said to me. This happened quite often so I decided to set a static IP address with a static DNS etc for IPV4. It did work for the invalid IP error but now I...
  7. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and tried...
  8. Default gateway not available

Default gateway not available: Help! I've searched for hours for help on this issue and can't seem to solve my limited internet issue. First it was showing up: IP not configured correctly I input the following (which I found off another random site so don't even know if it's right) IP:...
  9. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and...
  10. Can not connect to default gateway, error “Connection was reset”

Can not connect to default gateway, error “Connection was reset”: I haven’t been able to connect to my default gateway for the pass couple days, whenever I go in it just says connection was reset and doesn’t work I’ve tried doing ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew nor did changing the dns to 8.8.8.8 help so if any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can the default gateway inteupt my internet access

2. Can Ping default Gateway but cant connect to internet