Windows 10: Can an image of document be created and sent online as an attachment?

Discus and support Can an image of document be created and sent online as an attachment? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to send an image of a photo ID document like driver's license, passport, or other government document to an airline at which I have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wailana, Jan 8, 2019.

1. wailana Win User

Can an image of document be created and sent online as an attachment?

I need to send an image of a photo ID document like driver's license, passport, or other government document to an airline at which I have an

account. so that I can reset the password to that account. For identity verification I must submit an image of an ID Can I make an image by scanning or others means to my computer and then send that image by uploading it to an online form the company wants me to fill out and submit?

:)

wailana, Jan 8, 2019
  2. rlndcrn Win User

Attaching a document from SkyDrive as to a Windows Phone email

OK...

I've never been able to do this. Here are the steps:

• Open a new outgoing email on my Windows phone
    • Choose the paperclip "Attach" icon
    • This opens up a window to "Choose Picture"
    • It does not allow me to choose documents from my SkyDrive
    I can go into SkyDrive and choose to share a document through email. However:

• this does not allow me to attach multiple documents, and
    • it does not allow me to attach a document when I'm responding to another email in an existing thread.
    These are real limitations.

Also, PDF documents are treated differently still. They are harder to attach.

I should be able to attach any document originating from an email.

Thanks. I hope that helps.

rlndcrn, Jan 8, 2019
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Can an image of document be created and sent online as an attachment?

Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown Can an image of document be created and sent online as  an attachment? :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile Can an image of document be created and sent online as  an attachment? :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Can an image of document be created and sent online as an attachment?

1. Can an image of document be created and sent online as an attachment? - Similar Threads - image document created

2. How do I convert a .TXT document to a .DOCX document? Sent to me as an attachment to me in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I convert a .TXT document to a .DOCX document? Sent to me as an attachment to me in...: How do you convert from .TXT to .DOCX? PLEASE HELP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-a-txt-document-to-a-docx-document/96a5a020-e126-40a6-9e22-443ba4b43b7c
  3. Can word processor documents be sent to desktop vs Documents folder

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can word processor documents be sent to desktop vs Documents folder: Using Win 10 on Dell desktop PC Is there a way for documents in Microsoft WordPad and other word processors to be saved to my desktop directly rather than the default which is to Documents? 163438
  4. Attaching pictures to documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Attaching pictures to documents: I am recently unable to attach current photos to email or Shutterfly. When I try, it takes me to old picture folders/files I created before Windows 10. Help!...
  5. Scanned images unable to be attached & sent via email.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanned images unable to be attached & sent via email.: I use a Canon printer model Pixma TS6260. Recently, while still being able to scan & file images, the function of attaching & sending the images no longer works ?...
  6. Creating a document which includes a table, txt and images

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Creating a document which includes a table, txt and images: Hi - Does Microsoft have software that would enable me to create the above? It may already exist in my programme but i'm unaware of it. Regards, Peter...
  7. Attachments not sent in emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attachments not sent in emails: Just like in this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/all/attachments/2908a724-3a64-431f-825b-0960974c8957 I have the same problem. I send emails but the attachments - that I KNOW are there - don't send. They are removed from the email, which is then...
  8. Can not find a document created with Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not find a document created with Word: I am unable to find a document created with word, and downeloaded- saved as. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-a-document-created-with-word/3aa58d80-b8b4-4a29-9915-3d5cbefdf242"
  9. Retrieve a document that was sent to the web.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Retrieve a document that was sent to the web.: I was printing a document but it never printed. I might have hit the "web" button rather than "copy" button on my printer. How can I retrieve the document? Thank you!...
  10. Opening image attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening image attachments: Hi, when i open and image from an email, windows 10 opens the pictures folder and then the attachment. This is so annoying, does anyone have a solution to this. Thanks Becky 15632

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sent an image in document