Windows 10: can an item be restored from the recycle bin

Discus and support can an item be restored from the recycle bin in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Apparently yesterday I accidently deleted a folder that I had just on my desktop. It must have been deleted through the recycle bin. There is nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ldy Jane, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Ldy Jane Win User

can an item be restored from the recycle bin

Apparently yesterday I accidently deleted a folder that I had just on my desktop. It must have been deleted through the recycle bin. There is nothing showing in there now. This was something that I had created by making downloads on my medical history. Is there anyway that I can recover that? I only do a back up weekly. Thanks in advance for your ideas. Jane

:)

Ldy Jane, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Sep 10, 2019
  3. windows 10 recycle bin/file explorer ?

Hi Karen,

Restoring those items from the Recycle Bin returns them to their original location. We suggest that you restore them by clicking the
    Restore all items button on the upper-left part of the Recycle Bin window.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Deleting items in Recycle Bin

Hi Holly,

For further assistance, we'd like to ask to following:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Can you provide us a sample screenshot of the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. can an item be restored from the recycle bin - Similar Threads - item restored recycle

2. Restored from the Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restored from the Recycle Bin: My colleague claims she "Restored" a file from the Recycle Bin but the file didn't go back to the original folder. Is it possible the restored file overwrote and replaced a file of the same name in the origin folder, or something of that nature? What are the possible glitches...
  3. Restored from the Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restored from the Recycle Bin: My colleague claims she "Restored" a file from the Recycle Bin but the file didn't go back to the original folder. Is it possible the restored file overwrote and replaced a file of the same name in the origin folder, or something of that nature? What are the possible glitches...
  4. Restored from the Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't restore recycle bin items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't restore recycle bin items: Hi all. I have windows 11 on my desktop. For some strange reason all my desktop items and files have been deleted and moved to the recycle bin. If I try to restore them the computer restores them and immediately places them back in the bin and then I'm back at square 1. How...
  6. Can't restore recycle bin items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't restore recycle bin items: Hi all. I have windows 11 on my desktop. For some strange reason all my desktop items and files have been deleted and moved to the recycle bin. If I try to restore them the computer restores them and immediately places them back in the bin and then I'm back at square 1. How...
  7. Deleted items not in recycle bin

Deleted items not in recycle bin: It's been years since I checked my recycle bin, I've never had reason to do so, but yesterday I was editing the name of a file as I have done so many times before and during the process *POOF* the file disappeared! I have no idea what happened. I looked in the recycle bin but...
  8. unable to restore files from recycle bin

unable to restore files from recycle bin: I'm unable to restore files from recycle bin it's not showing any error it' just not getting restore please help me!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-restore-files-from-recycle/ee642332-0e3b-4ad4-9f49-29bdc8227804
  9. Recycle Bin Restore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recycle Bin Restore?: This morning I came into work and my desktop was absolutely covered with icons. Upon reviewing these icons, it appears that everything from my recycle bin from the last year has been moved to my desktop. I have noticed this happen before and it seems to happen occasionally...
  10. Restore from Recycle Bin

Restore from Recycle Bin: I restored an excel document from the recycle bin. I cannot find it. I have looked at answers from other threds and none of them have helped. It was a file named Book 1 Version 1. It never had a location. It seems as when I restored it, it just disappeared. Help?!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can a program be restored from recycle bin