Windows 10: Can an older version of Microsoft Solitaire be loaded on Windows 10?

Discus and support Can an older version of Microsoft Solitaire be loaded on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot stand the ads in the Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection and I refuse to pay to play a free game. Can an older Microsoft Games version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarlaWaldrop, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Can an older version of Microsoft Solitaire be loaded on Windows 10?

I cannot stand the ads in the Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection and I refuse to pay to play a free game. Can an older Microsoft Games version be loaded to Windows 10 computer? If so, is there a link to do so? I have read the other related articles and have found no solution, other than paying a monthly or yearly fee.

:)

CarlaWaldrop, Dec 8, 2018

2. solitaire not loading

Hi Edwin,

Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not load on your computer due to a network connection failure or if the game is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection via an app or a web browser?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

If you are using the app version of the game, you may perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Will No Load WINDOWS 10 PC

Hi,

Issues with loading Microsoft Solitaire Collection may occur due to a network connection error. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Have you tried to play any other online games and checked if the same issue is happening?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection from MSN or via Facebook?

In the meantime, we suggest that you play the game using a different browser.

Loraine Mon, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Can an older version of Microsoft Solitaire be loaded on Windows 10?

Microsoft Solitaire with Windows 10

My Microsoft Solitaire for Windows 10 quit working:

1. It will not load Solitaire.

2, It worked yesterday.

3. I did not add any software.

4. It is on a HP Envy desktop computer,

5. The computer seems to be working fine otherwise.

6. The computer was trying to download historical data off the Cloud (steps 1-9). I went away for a while. The computer exited Solitaire. When I tried to start Solitaire, it was stuck on loading the program.

Do you have any suggestions? Is there something corrupted in the programs (Could I re-download them without losing historical data)?

Thanks.

(704)867-2556

Eugene Frost, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Can an older version of Microsoft Solitaire be loaded on Windows 10?

1. Can an older version of Microsoft Solitaire be loaded on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - older version Microsoft

2. Older Versions of Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Versions of Microsoft: HiIs it possible to get ISO images of older versions of windows say windows XP/windows 7 for testing purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-versions-of-microsoft/c7b16918-5f0d-4911-9590-a706e7cc4dcd
  3. Older Versions of Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Older Versions of Microsoft: HiIs it possible to get ISO images of older versions of windows say windows XP/windows 7 for testing purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-versions-of-microsoft/c7b16918-5f0d-4911-9590-a706e7cc4dcd
  4. Can you get a older version of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you get a older version of Windows 10?: I've been searching for a while on how to get a older version of Windows 10, because the current version I am using is really laggy It would be great if a expert commented....
  5. Can you get a older version of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you get a older version of Windows 10?: I've been searching for a while on how to get a older version of Windows 10, because the current version I am using is really laggy It would be great if a expert commented....
  6. Can you get a older version of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Older "version" of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Older "version" of windows 10: When I first upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7 using Microsoft media creation tool, windows 10 that was installed was the newest versionwith microsoft edge, white search bar and cortana on the task bar and all. After sometime that version was corruptedlagging a lot...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load.: Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load. Have rebooted, reset, uninstalled/reinstalled, run all updates, run troubleshooter, cleared Windows Store cache, etc. as prescribed in FAQs. Opens main screen, then I get 104 error message. When I tried to use the offline...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire not loading: Microsoft Solitaire will not load - windows 10 latest update uninstalled - re-installed Blue screen flashes on and disappears immediately https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-not-loading/e7ab4723-5c1f-4447-8904-ce727bdb6335
  10. Can older Version of Office be loaded onto Win10?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can older Version of Office be loaded onto Win10?: Soon this laptop (Win 7Pro) will be replaced by a new machine with Win 10. I need to be as financially savvy as possible & avoid, if possible, having to buy a new version of Office just for Word (and I don't care for Word after 2010 as it became far too heavy and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. older version of microsoft hearts

2. microsoft solitaire can I copy from another older computer

3. For Windows 10 how can I get the older version of solitaire

4. can i get older versions of microsoft solitaire?,
  5. older version of microsoft solitaire,
  6. solitaire collection fails to load in win 10,
  7. older version of microsoft solitaire collection,
  8. olderversion of ms solitaire