Windows 10: Can An Xbox One Be Used As A Windows 10 Desktop?

Discus and support Can An Xbox One Be Used As A Windows 10 Desktop? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since I recently got an Xbox One S, I'm now thinking about turning my old Xbox One into a Windows 10 PC. Here's the link to the discussion I created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hyp3rDeath101, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Can An Xbox One Be Used As A Windows 10 Desktop?

Hyp3rDeath101, Apr 25, 2019

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Can An Xbox One Be Used As A Windows 10 Desktop?

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Can An Xbox One Be Used As A Windows 10 Desktop?

1. Can An Xbox One Be Used As A Windows 10 Desktop? - Similar Threads - Xbox Used Desktop

2. One Drive and Desktop Use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive and Desktop Use: When I turned on my computer, all the files I had saved to my desktop could only be pulled up through my one drive back up. None of my apps are working properly. I’m not able to access the windows start menu, control panel or use file explorer search bar. I’m able to access...
  3. One Drive and Desktop Use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive and Desktop Use: When I turned on my computer, all the files I had saved to my desktop could only be pulled up through my one drive back up. None of my apps are working properly. I’m not able to access the windows start menu, control panel or use file explorer search bar. I’m able to access...
  4. One Drive and Desktop Use

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Various problems using the Xbox One controller in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various problems using the Xbox One controller in Windows 10.: Ever since I bought my Xbox One controller I've had numerous issues using it with Windows 10.Okay, so one issue is that when I connect my Xbox One controller using the built-in motherboard bluetooth, it will at some point just disconnect. After it disconnects any attempts to...
  6. Various problems using the Xbox One controller in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various problems using the Xbox One controller in Windows 10.: Ever since I bought my Xbox One controller I've had numerous issues using it with Windows 10.Okay, so one issue is that when I connect my Xbox One controller using the built-in motherboard bluetooth, it will at some point just disconnect. After it disconnects any attempts to...
  7. Various problems using the Xbox One controller in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Using a Xbox One bluetooth enabled controller with both Xbox One and PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using a Xbox One bluetooth enabled controller with both Xbox One and PC: I would like to use my Bluetooth enabled controller with both my PC and my Xbox One. The Xbox reconnects to the controller just fine when it has been connected to my PC, but the other way around is proving difficult. When I want to reconnect my controller to my PC, I have...
  9. Xbox One controller bricked after using Xbox Accessories App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One controller bricked after using Xbox Accessories App on Windows 10: My controller was working fine but the bluetooth was being spotty. I looked up solutions and a number of people were saying to update the firmware via the Xbox Accessories app. An OFFICIAL Microsoft app, I may add. After doing this, my controller is now classified as "Xbox...
  10. Can I Turn An Xbox One Into A Windows 10 Desktop PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I Turn An Xbox One Into A Windows 10 Desktop PC?: So I have an old Xbox One, and it is the original. I got it as gift a year or two after its release. Lately, I took it apart, as it had been running very slowly. I cleaned up all the dust and replaced the thermal paste. But now I have came up with the idea to make it able to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn xbox one into pc