Windows 10: Can any one access to my computer with product key?

Discus and support Can any one access to my computer with product key? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I want to know is there any way that some one can access to my computer or see my activity or see anything about me / my system / etc from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ArshiaTX, Apr 3, 2021.

1. ArshiaTX Win User

Can any one access to my computer with product key?

Hello
    I want to know is there any way that some one can access to my computer or see my activity or see anything about me / my system / etc from product key.

:)

ArshiaTX, Apr 3, 2021
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 3, 2021
  4. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Can any one access to my computer with product key? - Similar Threads - access computer product

2. how to get the product key any one can help me plz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get the product key any one can help me plz: hello before i was used the window 10 on my pc current am update from window 10 to window 11 version 22H2 but after istall it and start to use it every time when i open my pc i got the notification which say that your window license will expire soon so you need to activate...
  3. how to get the product key any one can help me plz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get the product key any one can help me plz: hello before i was used the window 10 on my pc current am update from window 10 to window 11 version 22H2 but after istall it and start to use it every time when i open my pc i got the notification which say that your window license will expire soon so you need to activate...
  4. Can I reinstall windows to my computer with product key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I reinstall windows to my computer with product key?: I want to delete Windows 10 on my ssd, if i want to install windows 10 again after i delete, is the product key will be enough to reinstall windows 10? submitted by /u/addictedtonewideas [link] [comments]...
  5. In need of help accessing my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    In need of help accessing my product key: I was gifted a windows 10 activation usb a few years ago, and I was wondering if I can somehow get that key. I can't find the usb not sure what I did with it but I recently bought an ssd, and I wanted to throw my os on it....
  6. Finding my computer product key

Finding my computer product key: Hi Administrator I have a problem in activating my windows 10 and it was downloaded and now I am not able to do my works and change things for the security of my computer. I bought this computer as second hand from local dealers. Hope my request will be accepted. With...
  7. Access 2016 Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Access 2016 Product Key: Where do I enter the product if I just buy Access 2016? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-2016-product-key/af608bb1-d2e3-4406-9827-86f12a8ada30
  8. where is the product key accessed?

where is the product key accessed?: where is the product key accessed? how do I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-product-key-accessed/c74bf182-9f14-4e5a-9c56-357182629d71"
  9. any one know how to remove the Windows Product Key Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    any one know how to remove the Windows Product Key Virus: any one know how to remove the Windows Product Key Virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-one-know-how-to-remove-the-windows-product-key/17d08e09-4ab6-46f6-80f8-79a9a6d0064e"
  10. One key, one computer ?

One key, one computer ?: Hi, I used Windows 10 on my desktop and it's work fine. I want to use now on my laptop. So I create a bootable usb key, install Windows and when I need to enter the serial, I enter the serial I found on the insider website. But Windows don't want to activate itself......