Windows 10: Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help.

Discus and support Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please I am trying very hard here. Windows is broke. Don't say it is not and do not pass the blame on to me, please just help me. For four years my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help.

Please I am trying very hard here. Windows is broke. Don't say it is not and do not pass the blame on to me, please just help me.

For four years my windows has not worked right. Have yet to this day gotten any help. No one believes me and every one defends windows and blames me. It is not fair at all. Many different versions on many different computers and all have problems after problems. My biggest problem is networking, I had that problem since july 30 2015, not since 1809. Windows update bluescreens the computers, zero of the recovery options work. I can't right click on my desktop, it just crashes. I turn on my laptop and there is just so many windows features just hogging up my resources and for 20 minutes +, CPU, Memory and Disk, all 100%, for 20 minutes and all I see is windows stuff running, not any thing of mine. There is also a plethora of other miscellaneous errors. I have made over 100 feedbacks in the feedback, not one has ever been replied to.

Please do not say oh well i networked over 10,000 computers, it's easy, why can't you or please don't say I have installed windows for over 400 clients and I have zero issue with them, why are you? This is not helpful and is the reason why I have been banned and blocked so many times. Just help me. Just accept that there may be a single person out there who has 7 running windows 10 computers and each one them all has nonstop errors and issues to the point of unusability. I have followed greg's guide to win10 install, to the tee, and I still get errors AFTER REINSTALLING, I still get bluescreens and issues. There is zero possibility that it has anything to do with my brand new dells. All PC's are more than enough to handle windows.

Please view:
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArXmGzW0FYlHuQz_K4TuNjDXlHtQ
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArXmGzW0FYlHuQul0bRGDDS9eoAL

Thank you

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Jul 17, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 17, 2019
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Jul 17, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help.

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help.

1. Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help. - Similar Threads - help 200th attempt

2. how to get the product key any one can help me plz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get the product key any one can help me plz: hello before i was used the window 10 on my pc current am update from window 10 to window 11 version 22H2 but after istall it and start to use it every time when i open my pc i got the notification which say that your window license will expire soon so you need to activate...
  3. how to get the product key any one can help me plz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get the product key any one can help me plz: hello before i was used the window 10 on my pc current am update from window 10 to window 11 version 22H2 but after istall it and start to use it every time when i open my pc i got the notification which say that your window license will expire soon so you need to activate...
  4. Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...: My laptop model number is dell Inspiron 3542, I've installed windows 10 on it and unfortunately by mistake i clicked on optional windows update and i update drivers! Now, the sound level goes low.. and i did every thing i Searched on it to undo the updates.. I did rollup...
  5. Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...: My laptop model number is dell Inspiron 3542, I've installed windows 10 on it and unfortunately by mistake i clicked on optional windows update and i update drivers! Now, the sound level goes low.. and i did every thing i Searched on it to undo the updates.. I did rollup...
  6. Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can any one help me to resolve this issue??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can any one help me to resolve this issue??: Hi Can any one help me to resolve this issue?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-any-one-help-me-to-resolve-this-issue/aff22685-fd10-4d33-9df4-976333b3df45
  8. Can any one help me to resolve this issue??

Can any one help me to resolve this issue??: Hi ,Can any one help me to resolve this issue?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-any-one-help-me-to-resolve-this-issue/51631d0f-f715-4f61-ab39-2e2534017358
  9. can any one help me ?

can any one help me ?: my friend has the same laptop model that i have but he get more fps in games how? when hes streaming he gets 145 fps in valorant but when i stream it falls to 60-50 fps why? and my ussual fps is 100-90 fps in valorant and hes usual fps when not streaming is 145-160 fps pls...
  10. any one can help..?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    any one can help..?: whappen this after i update..? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-one-can-help/506068b5-f912-444d-bece-d5ee97c32ec3