Windows 10: Can anybody help me find an older windows theme?

Discus and support Can anybody help me find an older windows theme? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey all, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be here, but I need help looking for an older theme from a previous version of windows. I'm pretty sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XboxSignOut, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Can anybody help me find an older windows theme?

Hey all,

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be here, but I need help looking for an older theme from a previous version of windows.

I'm pretty sure it was called "Glass Onion" or something along those lines. Anyways, it was a pretty funky collection of images ranging from colorful artwork full of oranges and blues, to glass figurines. I think there might have even been a collection of trumpet sounds attached to the theme.

I've been scouring the web looking for something like it and I can't find a single mention of the theme. Any help would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/XboxSignOut
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/XboxSignOut, Jan 31, 2020

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Can anybody help me find an older windows theme?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Can anybody help me find an older windows theme?

1. Can anybody help me find an older windows theme? - Similar Threads - anybody help find

2. Critical process died/unable to sign in to Windows. Can anybody help me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical process died/unable to sign in to Windows. Can anybody help me?: The last couple of days I've had problems with my whole system freezing, usually temporarily, but sometimes permanently, and when I got up this morning, it was slow enough that I decided I should do a restore to an earlier time. The system restore seemed to go just fine, but...
  3. Critical process died/unable to sign in to Windows. Can anybody help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical process died/unable to sign in to Windows. Can anybody help me?: The last couple of days I've had problems with my whole system freezing, usually temporarily, but sometimes permanently, and when I got up this morning, it was slow enough that I decided I should do a restore to an earlier time. The system restore seemed to go just fine, but...
  4. Can anybody help me with this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can anybody help me with this: this is the first time i have seen thisCan anybody help me with this pleaseAny help would be highly appriciatedThank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anybody-help-me-with-this/b8858702-4dbf-4abc-8eee-cf1536b52b7c
  5. Can anybody help me with this problem please?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can anybody help me with this problem please?: I am disabled and so I use Dragon Speech Recognition to dictate and work my way around a PC. On my old laptop, I would say, “open my Documents” and my documents folder would open. This showing the location: This PC > Documents. On my new laptop, if I say, “open my...
  6. Can anybody solve this conundrum for me?

Can anybody solve this conundrum for me?: I am disabled and so I use Dragon Speech Recognition to dictate and work my way around a PC. On my old laptop, I would say, “open my Documents” and my documents folder would open. This showing the location: This PC > Documents. On my new laptop, if I say, “open my...
  7. Can anybody solve this conundrum for me?

Can anybody solve this conundrum for me?: I am disabled and so use speech recognition to dictate and work my way around a PC. On my old laptop, I would say, “open my Documents” and my documents folder would open. This showing the location: This PC > Documents. On my new laptop, if I say, “open my Documents,” I get...
  8. Text is blurry, can anybody help me please?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text is blurry, can anybody help me please?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LateToKarma [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyeozu/text_is_blurry_can_anybody_help_me_please/
  9. Hey can anybody help me to activate my windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hey can anybody help me to activate my windows 10 home?: i bought a laptop last year and its Windows 10 already, but last month the activate Windows notification just popped out. im trying to activate it but i can't. can any body help?[ATTACH]...
  10. Help me anybody!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me anybody!: I have turned something on while playing overwatch and i dont know how to turn it off i believe its some kind of performance indicator or something like that. Help me im loosing my mind...[IMG]...