Windows 10: Can anybody help me with my pc? I’ve tried YouTube tutorials but they don’t seem to work.

Discus and support Can anybody help me with my pc? I’ve tried YouTube tutorials but they don’t seem to work. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vsphunter [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vsphunter, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Can anybody help me with my pc? I’ve tried YouTube tutorials but they don’t seem to work.

/u/vsphunter, Nov 16, 2019
  2. rian30 Win User

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Nov 16, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 16, 2019
  4. armym3 Win User

Can anybody help me with my pc? I’ve tried YouTube tutorials but they don’t seem to work.

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Can anybody help me with my pc? I’ve tried YouTube tutorials but they don’t seem to work.

1. Can anybody help me with my pc? I’ve tried YouTube tutorials but they don’t seem to work. - Similar Threads - anybody help I’ve

2. Hey can anybody help me to activate my windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hey can anybody help me to activate my windows 10 home?: i bought a laptop last year and its Windows 10 already, but last month the activate Windows notification just popped out. im trying to activate it but i can't. can any body help?[ATTACH]...
  3. Anybody can try calculator, view, unit conversion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anybody can try calculator, view, unit conversion: System windows 10 LTSC 2019, please try with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anybody-can-try-calculator-view-unit-conversion/6e12cc05-1e6a-467e-a948-c45dfd1ac912
  4. My Mouse Isn't Working. I've Tried Everything. Can You Help Me?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Mouse Isn't Working. I've Tried Everything. Can You Help Me?: With my Windows 10 HP Laptop, I prefer to use a mouse. I feel it's a much smoother experience, and I appreciate having a choice to use a mouse. This morning, I decided to bind a command in a game to SCROLLW3 (pressing down the scroll wheel), and every time I pressed it, the...
  5. Bugcheck 0x000000d1 - could anybody help me?

Bugcheck 0x000000d1 - could anybody help me?: My PC goes immediately after waking from sleeping mode to switch off. I have upgraded BIOS and most of drivers without succes. This is a report: EventData BugcheckCode 209 (0x000000d1) BugcheckParameter1 0xfffff803c1513c08 BugcheckParameter2 0xff...
  6. Help me anybody!

Help me anybody!: I have turned something on while playing overwatch and i dont know how to turn it off i believe its some kind of performance indicator or something like that. Help me im loosing my mind...[IMG]...
  7. Can anybody tell me WHY my computer crash?

Can anybody tell me WHY my computer crash?: Please... I'm exhausted... I have new, fresh system and STILL from time to time its crash /over and over - I need to use recovery tool to break BSOD loop. Please let me know if attached DMP file is not enough - and thank you all for a help. 91979
  8. Can someone help me?!? apps not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me?!? apps not working!: Hi guys. this morning i woke up. and all my minecraft doesent want to start up! skype says not responding! help!!! this is really frustrating. 35706
  9. Lead me to a Tutorial that will help me fix my problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Lead me to a Tutorial that will help me fix my problem: After upgrading from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro, the icons on my screen became worthless and the drive directories, C + D + E will not work either to launch a program or to reinstall it. Okay, I did an upgrade install rather than fresh install because I wanted, as advertised, to...
  10. ???? Keyboard stress --- Can anybody translate for me

in Windows 10 Support
    ???? Keyboard stress --- Can anybody translate for me: Hi there Starting a Windows 10 VM I got this weird notification on VMWARE workstation Anybody have a clue what it means --never seen this message before -- Cheers jimbo 2278