Windows 10: Can anybody make windows xp cursor but with the blue loading circle for Win10

Discus and support Can anybody make windows xp cursor but with the blue loading circle for Win10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItsNotRize [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItsNotRize, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Can anybody make windows xp cursor but with the blue loading circle for Win10

/u/ItsNotRize, Feb 23, 2021

2. I have the blue loading circle next to my cursor.

The blue loading circle is next to the cursor only on screen 1 of my multiple displays. It is not present on Screen 2 or on the laptops display when I open it. I have tried numerous suggested fixes including changing the look of the cursor but nothing
    changes it on screen 1.

GregSOZ0819, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Blue loading circle next to pointer

I'm using preinstalled windows 10 and the blue loading circle next to the pointer has changed to the old sand clock loading, as it was in the old windows xp. how do I get my blue circle back.

Nikhil VermaVE, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Can anybody make windows xp cursor but with the blue loading circle for Win10

Mouse cursor blue circle blinking win10

Sir today moring i opend my pc and i saw that my mouse cursor blue circle is blinking and my pc is very slow .....window 10

akhileshmishra_900, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Can anybody make windows xp cursor but with the blue loading circle for Win10

1. Can anybody make windows xp cursor but with the blue loading circle for Win10 - Similar Threads - anybody cursor blue

2. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10: Hi. Today I have noticed that my cursor is constantly flickering and loading even when no active programs are open. I have tried multiple methods to fix this issue but none have worked so far.I have tried:1. Normally restarting and shutting down my computer.2. Using Microsoft...
  3. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10: Hi. Today I have noticed that my cursor is constantly flickering and loading even when no active programs are open. I have tried multiple methods to fix this issue but none have worked so far.I have tried:1. Normally restarting and shutting down my computer.2. Using Microsoft...
  4. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck: Hello, since yesterday, the blue circle next to the mouse cursor has been stuck and flashing without breaks. It keeps jumping back and forth really quickly (video: https://imgur.com/a/oNjHj7o )Ive already tried restarting, closed Spooler through task Manager, ran Windows...
  6. Windows 10 blue loading circle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 blue loading circle: I'm having a problem with the blue loading circle constantly flashing next to my cursor even if I have no programs open. I've tried to disable different services but nothing has helped. Even if I disable all the non-Windows services from the start up, the blue circle still...
  7. Black Screen with cursor and blue circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with cursor and blue circle: HI A couple of days ago, my pc stopped working correctly and now only boots to a black screen with a cursor and blue circle. I am unable to login and any attempt to get to the boot screen or other results in no change. I have used the Windows P keys and can change the...
  8. Cursor loads forever with a blue circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor loads forever with a blue circle: Hello, I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC So, if I try right clicking on a program on my desktop the cursor starts loading with a blue circle forever, however this does not apply for the Bin and if I right click on the desktop. It only loads when I right click on games...
  9. Blue circle or page loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue circle or page loading.: Hi, For the past few days i have had a few issues. Firstly if i log into my employee portal i can usually look at my wageslips. Alas now it will show the last one then if i click to view any of the others a blue line just continually goes across the screen and nothing...
  10. I have the blue loading circle next to my cursor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have the blue loading circle next to my cursor.: The blue loading circle is next to the cursor only on screen 1 of my multiple displays. It is not present on Screen 2 or on the laptops display when I open it. I have tried numerous suggested fixes including changing the look of the cursor but nothing changes it on screen...