Windows 10: Can anybody please help me? Sometimes my apps won't open and i have to restart my pc...

Discus and support Can anybody please help me? Sometimes my apps won't open and i have to restart my pc... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NxtLevelMadness [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NxtLevelMadness, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Can anybody please help me? Sometimes my apps won't open and i have to restart my pc...

/u/NxtLevelMadness, Jun 26, 2020

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 26, 2020
  3. My PC won't boot...please help

@scaminatrix
    thanx dude...i have 6 fans...3 for the intake 1 exhaust and 2 for the cooler(thermalright true black 120 extreme..and an open sidepanel...i think it's not the heat issue..

@JrRacinFan
    it's hard for me to go to the bios since i will restart my pc several times to be able to boot it up to the bios...but i will try it dude...

can somebody give timings and settings for my memory? i mean complete and step by step? please help me out...i almost lost patient with these problems...^^

souljaboy_58, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Can anybody please help me? Sometimes my apps won't open and i have to restart my pc...

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can anybody please help me? Sometimes my apps won't open and i have to restart my pc... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Can anybody please help me? Sometimes my apps won't open and i have to restart my pc...

1. Can anybody please help me? Sometimes my apps won't open and i have to restart my pc... - Similar Threads - anybody please help

2. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me to restart my PC?: On the 26th of February my PC produce a message stating 'your PC has encountered fatal error. From then on it displayed the following message: 'Fixing Disc C' Stage 1: and began to countdown. At the 57% of the countdown it stops and report the following message: 'Repairing...
  3. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to restart my PC?: On the 26th of February my PC produce a message stating 'your PC has encountered fatal error. From then on it displayed the following message: 'Fixing Disc C' Stage 1: and began to countdown. At the 57% of the countdown it stops and report the following message: 'Repairing...
  4. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can anybody help me with this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can anybody help me with this: this is the first time i have seen thisCan anybody help me with this pleaseAny help would be highly appriciatedThank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anybody-help-me-with-this/b8858702-4dbf-4abc-8eee-cf1536b52b7c
  6. Sometimes when I boot my PC up it won't let me sign in and I have to restart PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes when I boot my PC up it won't let me sign in and I have to restart PC: I turn on my PC and it shows me the login background picture. Usually, I click on the screen and the picture goes blurry and the prompt for my password appears. I type it in and windows 10 loads up. Sometimes, when I click the screen, the picture goes blurry like usual but...
  7. Can anybody help me with this problem please?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can anybody help me with this problem please?: I am disabled and so I use Dragon Speech Recognition to dictate and work my way around a PC. On my old laptop, I would say, “open my Documents” and my documents folder would open. This showing the location: This PC > Documents. On my new laptop, if I say, “open my...
  8. Can somebody help. My pc won't open apps and it doesn't have sound. I have a Toshiba pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can somebody help. My pc won't open apps and it doesn't have sound. I have a Toshiba pc: Pc won't open apps and doesn't have sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/can-somebody-help-my-pc-wont-open-apps-and-it/eeea84d8-c20d-4f02-a62b-5eea0bff7f6c
  9. Text is blurry, can anybody help me please?

Text is blurry, can anybody help me please?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LateToKarma [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyeozu/text_is_blurry_can_anybody_help_me_please/
  10. Can anybody help me with my win10 system's inability to restart?

Can anybody help me with my win10 system's inability to restart?: Hi, and thanks in advance to anybody who even reads to the end of this! Short version of my problem, to be followed by longer version. Short version: Windows 10 laptop powers off-and-on okay, but won't restart. Long version: I have an MSI GS40 6QE laptop running Windows 10,...