Windows 10: Can anyone advise please - W10

Discus and support Can anyone advise please - W10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; W10 in it’s entirety. Having tried this Op System since February this year- There are so many reasons why this doesn’t function to my satisfaction.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarleysGhost, May 3, 2020.

1. Can anyone advise please - W10

W10 in it’s entirety.

Having tried this Op System since February this year- There are so many reasons why this doesn’t function to my satisfaction.

Other Users have expressed, in a clear itemised way on other sites & blogs why they are unhappy with W10 - that I won’t waste my time justifying my opinion. Anyone who reads this & feels the same will know. I’ve never had to spend ANY time on the MS site up until now this W10 Op System.

Today I decided that I won’t persevere with this system anymore. Once the present crisis ends, I shall be selling it.

Having said that=

It would be great if I could load another Op System onto this ‘’new’ Lenovo W10 it’s never had any other Op System loaded on it I purchased - but I’ve heard that that isn’t possible.

If anyone knows any different, please advise me. Thanks

:)

MarleysGhost, May 3, 2020

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help & learning - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, May 3, 2020
  3. Iacopo86 Win User
    Accidentaly Deleted W10 Update Files

Hey, thanks for the replies.

I tried all the suggested steps but still no downloads running for W10.

I think I'll sleep and check again tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

Iacopo86, May 3, 2020
  4. felipaopl Win User

Can anyone advise please - W10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone advise please - W10

1. Can anyone advise please - W10 - Similar Threads - anyone advise please

2. can anyone please explain this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone please explain this?: can anyone please explain to me about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-please-explain-this/6665b138-9d21-4899-9c97-419be5e99748
  3. can anyone please explain this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can anyone please explain this?: can anyone please explain to me about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-please-explain-this/6665b138-9d21-4899-9c97-419be5e99748
  4. can anyone please explain this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Please can anyone help me

Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  6. Can anyone help me with this please?

Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  7. can anyone advise about system problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone advise about system problem: The computer seems to switch off and try to restart but switches off again. at the moment it is running but there was a dump. Here is a link to the dump https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuG0GDH6WdvKg5l9hVx57KXyPTd5cA?e=wVQTRC...
  8. Please Advise Me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Advise Me: Hi, Please advise me , i received Message About activate Win.10, I Have the same p.c. serial No. Same Microsoft Account . So ,what is the problem? Thank you for your reply...
  9. BlueScreen Error - Please advise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BlueScreen Error - Please advise: Hi, My windows 10 PC keeps keeps restarting to due to Bluescreen errors. Tends to happen when I'm not even using my PC. PC is up to date with updates. Please help if possible. Thanks so much. I can provide minidump file at a later stage. Thanks. Mark Error message:...
  10. W10 advises it is in Test Mode ?

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 advises it is in Test Mode ?: I upgraded my PC from W7 to W10 I notice that in bottom tight (above sys tray) it states 'Text mode Windows 10 Pro Build 10586' Why am I in test mode, anything I should do to correct this ? or do I just ignore it. 63637